Reunion [Giyuu Tomioka] Part 2

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Reunion 💜Giyuu Tomioka x Female Tomioka Sibling! Reader(Modern AU)Second Part Of: Safe Haven [Giyuu Tomioka]

~Reunion 💜
Giyuu Tomioka x Female Tomioka Sibling! Reader
(Modern AU)
Second Part Of: Safe Haven [Giyuu Tomioka]

Your child's name is Haru because Author-chan is too lazy to type out '(Child's Name)' and also, I know I'm very unoriginal for making your child's name Haru-

Haru is just my cousin's name.

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"You know Daddy is waiting for you at the swings? Let Mommy talk to this man for a second ok sweetie?"

The little boy looked at his mom then waved at the man in front of him, "Ok Mommy! Bye bye Mister!"

(Name)'s smile slowly faded as she turned back to Giyuu.

"Daddy? ....You have a family now?.."

"Yeah..um...Haru is Obanai's kid.." (Name) awkwardly chuckled while rubbing the back of her head.

"..You-"

"A week after I left home, I got really sick. Turns out I was pregnant with Obanai's child.."

"So you're still with Obanai?"

"No! Of course not!" (Name) quickly denied, "I broke things off with Obanai after our...fight."

"Oh.." A few seconds passed by till Giyuu furrowed his brows, "So who did Haru run off to?"

"His name is Kyojuro Rengoku...I met him while I was pregnant with Haru. He helped me with everything after that."

Giyuu hummed then looked down to (Name)'s hand as his eyes widen, "You're married?"

(Name) quickly hid her hand behind her back and stuttered, "Y-Yeah...well um, he's just my fiancé for now."

"I'm sorry I wasn't-"

"I'm sorry, it was my fault too Giyuu." (Name) gave him a soft smile, "We were young and stupid back then. I should have been much more understanding."

He stood there staring at his sister for the longest time, just appreciating that his sister was healthy, she has a child, and by the looks of it, she loves her new man.

Giyuu didn't say anything. He just approached the girl and gave her a hug. Longing to just hold her in his arms and make sure she's safe, "Your brother is so sorry." He softly cried as the girl wrapped her arms around the taller male.

(Name) smiled as a few tears fell from her as well, "I'm so happy to have a brother like you."

*****

Kyojuro started to sweat as Giyuu gave him a hard look, "So you think you can marry my sister??"

(Name) watched from the kitchen as Giyuu interrogated her fiancé. She fiddled with her fingers, feeling the same amount of nervousness as Kyojuro.

"I-I believe I can."

A vein popped on Giyuu's forehead, "You'll take care of her?"

"Of course."

"You won't hurt her?"

"Absolutely not."

"You won't have sex till after the wedding?"

"....Well-"

"You two have already done it?!?"

(Name) quickly ran in to save Kyojuro's ass, "No! No! Of course not! Kyojuro just likes to joke around. He's loves jokes. Honestly this man was just kidding....Did I mention he likes jokes?"

"So I've noticed.." Giyuu glared at the man in front of him, "Fine, he has my approval." He groaned. (Name) squealed and quickly hugged her brother.

While hugging her, Giyuu then gave his attention back to Kyojuro, putting two fingers in front of his eyes then turned them towards the other male, 'I'm watching you.' Giyuu mouthed. Kyojuro gulped and hastily nodded in understanding.

*****

Haru sat in between (Name) and Kyojuro as he stared at the man sitting in front of him.

"Honey, this man in front of you is your uncle, my brother."

Haru's eyes widen, quickly jumping off the couch then throwing himself onto Giyuu's lap, he giggled, "Can I call you Uncle Giyuu?! What do you like to do Uncle Giyuu? I like to play football!"

Giyuu just patted the boy's head and softly smiled, "Your uncle just does boring stuff. There's nothing interesting about me kid."

Haru pouted as his mother intervened, "Now that's not true." (Name) commented, "Back in high school you use to play some basketball."

Giyuu embarrassedly scratched the back of his head as Haru's eyes lit up, "Let's go play some basketball right now!"

"We got a court, care to join?" Kyojuro pointed at the backyard where a full court was at play.

"You boys have fun, I have to go make lunch." She said then kissed Kyojuro's cheek and shuffled Giyuu and Haru's hair.

*****

The boys continued to play outside as (Name) glanced at the screen door from time to time. After cleaning some stuff up, she was about to call them in to eat when the doorbell rang.

"Coming!"

(Name) wiped her hands on her apron as she answered the door, "O-Obanai?.."

"Hey (Name).."