Feelings [Sanemi Shinazugawa]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Feelings 💛Sanemi Shinazugawa x Female Emotionless! Tsuguko! Reader Request By: @Mins000

~Feelings 💛
Sanemi Shinazugawa x Female Emotionless! Tsuguko! Reader
Request By: @Mins000

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) is the destined successor of Sanemi Shinazugawa. She has caught the eye of the Wind Pillar because of her development of his own breathing.

He was impressed that she was able to master his wind breathing technique and turn it into her own, creating the breath of ice. After watching the young girl for some time, he scouted her, wanting (Name) to be his tsuguko.

"Ice Breathing Second Form: Ten Feet Snowsquall."

Sanemi's thoughts were interrupted when he heard (Name) call out her second ice form. He was suppose to be helping her develop new skills to increase her sword wielding techniques but he got kind of distracted.

Her form was perfect, he was lost for words. As a pillar, he was suppose to give her suggestions on how to improve her technique but how could he since it was already flawless? A small tint of pink decoratated his cheeks while watching his tsuguko train.

(Name) jumped high in the air, at least ten feet, as fog covered her small form. Even Sanemi couldn't sense her presence. Suddenly there was a disruptence in the small clouds and in a blink of any eye, the training dummy's head was cut off.

Her slice looked so peaceful, her cut was probably as soft as snow. The dummy's head then fell to the floor as both the head and the body turned into ice.

Although (Name) should tell him to pay attention, she felt as if she had no right as a tsuguko. Sanemi probably thought her breathing form was not worth any of his attention.

"Caw! Sanemi! (Name)! Caw! A mission awaits the two of you!" A crow yelled, flying over the two demon slayers.

This is their first mission together and Sanemi will finally be able to judge (Name)'s growth.

"Come on (Name), time to see my tsuguko in action. You better not fail!" Sanemi hissed as he went back inside his estate to get ready. (Name) gave a slight bow and went off to find her haori.

*****

The Wind Pillar's eyes narrowed as they reached a forest with a small open plain field, "Where the hell is that demon!" he growled.

(Name) looked around until she locked eyes with dark red ones, "Up there.." she pointed as she drew out her blade.

Sanemi, however, took too long to spot the demon and eventually, it was too late. The demon jumped off the branch, his claws aimed for Sanemi.