Squishy [Tanjiro Kamado]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Squishy 💜Demon! Tanjiro Kamado x Female Reader Request By: @Unicorn_Weirdo12

~Squishy 💜
Demon! Tanjiro Kamado x Female Reader
Request By: @Unicorn_Weirdo12

Sorry if this wasn't what you expected :,)

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) poked Tanjiro's forehead in slight irritation and confusion, "Are you going to follow me around all day?"

The demon only tilted his head at the girl's question, "Whatever.." She dismissed it and continued to walk towards the training grounds.

Ever since Tanjiro first laid his eyes on (Name) he started to trail right behind her. He would admire her from afar when she trains and sometimes he would cling onto her haori when she speaks to another Demon Slayer, especially if it's a boy.

The muzzle on his lips kept him quiet but it's pretty obvious when Tanjiro feels either happy, sad, or mad with the girl. Nezuko thought it was adorable to see her brother look like a dog and tail around his crush but she also felt bad for (Name).

She would notice how (Name) would feel irritated or uncomfortable with all the attention. One time, Nezuko saw the girl scold Tanjiro for standing too close to her while training. Needless to say, one look at Tanjiro's teary eyes and the girl immediately apologized.

But no one knew that Tanjiro just wanted the girl to squish his cheeks.

When the girl first met him face to face, she introduced herself and pinched his cheeks, commenting at how cute a demon like him was. The only other Pillar who was just as kind to him other than Mitsuri.

Tanjiro grabbed (Name)'s hand and placed it on his cheek, hoping the girl would get what he was trying to say.

She didn't, "Tanjiro? What's wrong?"

Tanjiro huffed and groaned, trying to hum out words when they just came out as muffled noises.

(Name) gave the boy a crooked smile, unsure of how to respond, "Um..I'll go get your sister."

Before Tanjiro could stop her, the girl dashed off. The demon's eyes teared as he whined like a baby until a high pitched voice caught his attention.

"Tanjiro-kun!! Have you seen (Name)-chan? I want to ask for her hand in marriage!!" Zenitsu daydreamed.

Tanjiro abruptly stopped himself, his body freezing at Zenitsu's words. Scary eyes.

Zenitsu wailed and ran for his dear life around the training grounds. Thank God Nezuko came just in time to stop the two, "Tanjiro! Stop chasing Zenitsu!" She ran after the two babies.

(Name) stood from afar, staring at the three run around the Butterfly Estate. She softly smiled and made her way out.

"Tanjiro why are you chasing Zenitsu?!?" Nezuko desperately tried to understand why her brother was chasing the poor boy. Sure this has happened before, but this time, Tanjiro seemed like he was not giving up any time soon.

The demon only responded with angry whines and ran faster, "AAAAAHHHH!!!! NEZUKO-CHAN!!! HELP ME!!!" Zenitsu screamed.

Nezuko tackles her brother to the floor letting Zenitsu escape, "Ok! Now try to tell me what's wrong!"

Tanjiro slowly sat up and stared at his sister for what seemed like eternity. He looked down and carefully removed his muzzle, much to Nezuko's shock.

"..S..." He gulped at the dryness of his throat, "Sq-...Squi-shy..."

"Squishy?" Nezuko was so confused.

"(Name)....S-Squishy..."

"(Name) is squishy??"

Tanjiro shook his head, almost panicking that he can't explain it, "(Name)! Squishy!"

The demon slayer was completely baffled but nevertheless, she knew her brother had a crush on (Name) so of course she would give him some advice, "If you want to catch (Name)'s attention, you would need show another way of admiration than just following her around.."

The demon had so much hope in his shiny eyes when he heard his sister give him some advice.

"Give her these." Nezuko grabbed some flowers from the garden, pushing them towards Tanjiro's chest to take.

Nezuko playfully rolled her eyes at how desperate her brother seemed to be. He hastily grabbed it and ran towards (Name)'s estate.

Upon entering the front yard of (Name)'s estate, Tanjiro saw the girl conversing with the Flame Pillar. He let out an irritated huff and angrily stomped towards the overly chatty couple.

His hand held onto (Name)'s haori as he shrunk himself into a small child, hiding behind (Name)'s legs.

"Tanjiro my boy! It is nice to see you!" Kyojuro greeted, reaching his hand out to pet the boy's hair until the demon swatted it away.

"Tanjiro don't be rude!" (Name) scolded the boy but he just huffed in response and hid even further behind the girl.

"Aw it's ok! I have a mission to go onto anyway!" Kyojuro patted the girl's shoulder which lead to Tanjiro hitting his hand again.

"Tanjiro what is wrong with you today? And where's your muzzle?! Crap!" The girl began to panic. Trying to find a substitute bamboo muzzle, find his sister, not to mention also—

Tanjiro tugged onto her sleeve to ease the girl. He fiddled with his fingers and shoved the flowers towards her face.

Confusion and then comprehension. (Name) blushed and shakingly took the flowers from the boy, "You..like me...."

"No! L...l-love!" Tanjiro was back to his normal size and tackled the girl into a hug.

While he was pinning the girl onto the floor he grabbed her hands and placed them on his face once again, "S-Squishy!"

Realization hit (Name) like a truck, "You just wanted me to squish you cheeks!" Tanjiro shook his head up and down, excited and relieved that she finally understood.

(Name) softly smiled, pinched his cheeks, then gave the boy a small peck, "Kiss..." Tanjiro repeated. Now he has something new to acquire from the girl.