In Another Life [Sanemi Shinazugawa]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~In Another Life 💛Sanemi Shinazugawa x Female Kocho Sibling! Reader(slight Kimetsu Academy AU)Request By: @Mins000Manga Spoilers!

~In Another Life 💛
Sanemi Shinazugawa x Female Kocho Sibling! Reader
(slight Kimetsu Academy AU)
Request By: @Mins000
Manga Spoilers!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) Kocho is the Blossom Pillar and the middle child of the Kocho Family. Her older sister, Kanae, and her became Pillars at the same time. Together, they train with their youngest sibling, Shinobu.

Later they adopted Kanao, making the Kocho siblings a family of four. Her life had a rusty start when their parents were murdered, but to her luck, it slowly got better.

After becoming demon slayers and adopting Kanao, (Name) thought everything was turning around for the better. And just when she thought she was content with her life, a boy named Sanemi came around and showed her another side of herself she thought she would never experience: love.

He first came off as short-tempered and rude but later on, he showed his true colors, but only to certain people. (Name) was lucky to be one of them.

In Sanemi's eyes, (Name) was a combination of  both her sisters. She had the sweet tender voice  and soft spoken heart of Kanae but the sadistic sarcasm of Shinobu when she's out on missions.

The Wind Pillar and her did not get along at first and it was mostly Sanemi's fault. He claimed that he found the Blossom Pillar annoying and said that she was too nice to be considered a demon slayer.

Of course, that was all just an act to cover up the fact that he has developed feelings for the young girl. With the help of Kanae, much to Shinobu's disproval, he was able to confess his feelings towards the Blossom Pillar and since then, they started dating.

It was the calm before the storm, one night, news reached headquarters that the Flower and Blossom Pillars have sadly pasted away.

At the news of his girlfriend's death, he cursed out at anyone, even Oyakata-sama, and he stayed like that for weeks.

He often blamed himself for not being able to be there for her and because of that, his lover's life was cut short.

Sanemi often had nightmares of (Name). In short, his nightmares consist of (Name) screaming in agony. She pleads for Sanemi to help her but in his dream he just stood there. Staring at his girlfriend as she gets devoured by a demon.

Sanemi would wake up in cold sweat late at night. The only way to ease his mind was to visit the Butterfly Estate and sleep in (Name)'s room. Her cherry blossom scent forever laced the room and that was all Sanemi needed to go back to sleep.