Annoying [Giyuu Tomioka]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Annoying 💜Giyuu Tomioka x Female ReaderRequest By: @Isabelll1111116

~Annoying 💜
Giyuu Tomioka x Female Reader
Request By: @Isabelll1111116

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

A vein flexed on (Name)'s head as the Insect Pillar continued to annoy her. Shinobu loves to tease everyone from time to time but not as much as she loves to tease (Name) and Giyuu.

However, Shinobu loved to tease her in a different way, less verbal. She would sneak around (Name)'s estate and rearrange her belongings.

At first, (Name) thought it was pretty cute and kind of funny how Shinobu would move her hair pins from the first shelf to the third but now she has taken it too far.

Moving important files to as far as the other Pillars' estates,"That insect's gonna get it!" (Name) cursed out loud as she made her way to the Water Pillar's home.

"Giyuu!" She called out. He answered the door with a blushing face. His long time crush is standing right in front of him.

"Did Shinobu leave some documents here earlier?" She signed, rubbing her temple.

Giyuu was too busy staring at her face to actually pay attention, "U-Um..well, I think she di-"

"There they are!" She walked passed by Giyuu and to a small desk in his etate, "I can't believe she dragged me all the way out here.." (Name) sighed as she flipped through all the files, making sure everything is there.

Giyuu on the other hand was an absolute mess, "So (Name)...um- well I was..I was wondering if you-"

The girl interrupted the stuttering man by giving him a tight hug, "Thank the Gods you kept these papers safe! I was looking for them all day!"

She giggled, hugging the papers then squealed, "I'm really busy right now but we'll talk later, see ya!" (Name) said, skipping back to her estate.

Giyuu watched as the girl ran, her figure shrinking the further she went. He sighed and closed his door, "Pick your moments idiot!" He scolded himself, slapping his forehead.

*****

"Ara~ Ara~ Tomioka-san, you look more and more like a loner." Shinobu teased. Giyuu seemed irritated, why can't he just train in peace?

"Leave him alone Shinobu, if he wants to train alone, let him train alone." Both Pillars turned their heads to a smirking (Name), leaning against the entrance of the training grounds.

Shinobu shrugged but Giyuu blushed, "Oh well, I'll tease you two later." She said, walking out of his estate.

(Name) rolled her eyes and smiled at Giyuu, "So what was it you wanted to tell me?"

Giyuu blinked out of his daze and tilted his head like a puppy. (Name) giggled and shuffled the boy's hair, "You wanted to tell me something earlier."

To think the Water Pillar could get any redder, "Oh- well- I was um..I was wondering if..if"

"No need to be so shy, just tell me." (Name) stated with cute little dough eyes.

Giyuu gulped, "I was wondering if you would...if you would- like to go out with me to the Awa Odori Festival tonight?"

(Name) tilted her head, "You asking me out?"

The poor guy was trying to furiously catch his breath so all he can do was nod his head. The girl giggled and ruffled his hair once more, "Okay then see ya tonight."

*****

It was a traditional Japanese festival so (Name) and Giyuu wore traditional Japanese clothing. When Giyuu came by to (Name)'s estate, his jaw dropped to the floor.

There she stood waiting outside for him in a beautiful (favorite color) kimono. Her skin greatly matched the light make up she wore, the kimono perfectly cinched her waist, and the fan she was holding to accessorize captured her aura greatly.

Giyuu felt underdressed, only wearing a simple Japanese yukata, "Y-You look g-great."

"So do you Giyuu." She complemented, linking her arm with his, "Come on! Let's go!"

*****

"Giyuu look at this!" (Name) cheered, pointing to the female dancers.

Giyuu smiled at the fact that (Name) was enjoying herself. Demon Slayers hardly get any vacation time much less the Hashiras. It was actually his first time seeing (Name) out of her uniform.

"The fireworks will be starting soon, let's go get some seats."

"Is Shinobu still bothering you?" The girl asked while setting up the picnic blanket.

"She's been doing it for quite some time now. And ever since then, it's getting kind of-"

"Annoying." The girl finished his sentence before him, "Yeah, I get it."

"You do?!"

"Of course I do! She loves to move my stuff around which usually takes me a whole day to find." She laughed, "I thought it was cute at first but now it's just-"

"Annoying?" It was Giyuu's turn to finish her sentence as she giggled.

Giyuu smiled at her and leaned in, kissing her cheek without her consent. (Name) turned to him in shock then immediately replaced her face with a smile.

She leaned in and kissed him right back as the first fireworks set off. Giyuu's face was red for the rest of the night. He couldn't stop staring at the girl enjoying the fireworks.

Sure Shinobu was annoying, but without her, he wouldn't be able to get this close to his crush.