Fake [Pillars] Part 3

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Fake 💙Hashiras\Pillars x Female Shy! Dragon Slayer! Reader Request By: @StrawberryboopThird Part Of: Strength of the Wind [Pillars]

~Fake 💙
Hashiras\Pillars x Female Shy! Dragon Slayer! Reader
Request By: @Strawberryboop
Third Part Of: Strength of the Wind [Pillars]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The Pillars of the Taisho Era were beyond happy when (Name) was able to remember them. There was just one little catch that pissed them off.

(Name) sucked at showing her emotions.

The old (Name) was able to say how she felt and how to react to whatever situation. But now, she has a blank face almost all the time.

It's not like she's heartless or anything, she's just seems less..lively and more fake. Like she's force to act this way just because they were her fellow hunters.

So, the Pillars decided to give her some space, letting her have some time to herself. The most they did was greet her good morning, goodnight, and if they happen to walk pass by her. The only thing they got in response was a repeat of what they said or a soft smile.

"(Name)-chan! Do you want to eat with us?" The Flame Pillar asked.

The said girl just stood there staring at him until she smiled and held onto his sleeve, signaling him that she would like to join.

'(Name)-chan is so cute!' Kyojuro's face turned red.

"What kind of food are we eating?" She asked. That's one thing about (Name) that hasn't changed. The curiosity and love she has for food.

"Mitsuri said she'll be preparing a Western style breakfast for us today." (Name) hummed in response.

"(Name)-kun." Sanemi greeted, patting the seat next to him to which (Name) obliged.

"(Name)-san, try this." Giyuu, who sat across from her, shoved a piece of pancake into her mouth.

"Oi, Baka! She could have choked!" Sanemi swatted the man's hand away.

The Mist Pillar, who was seated on the girl's other side, spotted something, "(Name)-chan, you have some crumbs on your face.." Muichiro, without warning, licked the girl's cheek.

Everyone present at the table was fuming.

"MUICHIRO!!" They all ran around Mitsuri's estate, wanting to murder the youngest Pillar, and somehow they ending up outside.

"Hi (Name)-sama!" Tanjiro just so happen to pass by the Love Pillar's estate.

This is the funny part, that non of the Hashiras saw coming, (Name) seems so lively when she saw Tanjiro.

"Oh hi Tanjiro-san! Working hard I hope." (Name) looked so happy just by being around Tanjiro's presence. Giving him a head pat as she gushed over his 'cute' figure.

"Would you look at that..what does that little brat think he's doing? Talking to (Name)-kun so casually?!" Obanai yelled, angry at the girl's reaction to the boy's greeting.

"What does she see in him?" Tengen hissed.

"How's Nezuko-chan? Is Zenitsu still a scaredy-cat? Tell Inosuke to put a shirt on from time to time." (Name) conversed with the boy like she never even forgot about him.

Tanjiro was too much of a blushing mess to even respond to the girl. He stuttered as he spoke.

"Oh! You were probably on your way to train! I'm so sorry for disturbing you! Run along now, say 'hi' to the others for me!" (Name) bent down a little bit to kiss the boy's forehead as a goodbye.

"He's dead." The Hashiras said in sync.

*****

A brown netted bag was over Tanjiro's head. The poor boy was sweating and scared for the life of him. Never in a million years did he think he could get kidnapped and even if he did try to fight back, the people he's dealing with weren't your average thugs. They were skilled.

A bright light blinded him temporarily as the bag was ripped off of his head, "Ok tell us your secret!" Tengen gripped onto the boy's collar as Tanjiro sat there, tied up and confused.

"What secret? I don't have any secrets!"

"Ara~ Ara~ Tanjiro-kun, please do not make us result to torture." Shinobu warned.

Tanjiro gulped at that, "I s-swear I don't have any secrets,"

"Please just tell us how you have (Name) wrapped around your finger! She looks so happy with you! We just want her to give us that kind of attention too!" Mitsuri pleaded.

"You're making us sound desperate.."

"Cause we are Sanemi." Gyomei cried, rubbing his beads together.

"So..how did you do it? How did you make (Name)-san smile like that??" Giyuu questioned.

"I..." Tanjiro paused for a second, thinking hard as the Hashiras leaned forward in anticipation, "I honestly don't know?....Do you guys probably..annoy her?" He closed his eyes, bracing for the impact he might receive for saying something like that.

"......"

Tanjiro opened one eye to see everyone beaten down by his insult, "Uh- I'm sorry! That came out wrong!"

"Annoyed...?" Obanai whispered underneath his breath, "No...maybe..could it be??"

"Not a very flamboyant joke there Kamado." Tengen growled.

"What are you guys doing?" (Name)'s voice was hoarse, "It's the middle of the night you all should get some sleep."

Her eyes widen and she immediately woke up when she saw Tanjiro tied up on a chair, "What are you guys doing to him? Tanjiro-san are you ok?!"

"Um- (Name)-chan..it's not what you think-" The Flame Pillar was interrupted by (Name) who abruptly stood up after she finished untying Tanjiro and left without a word.

"If she did find us annoying then, I can't imagine how she feels about us now..." Muichiro's lips quivered, on the verge of tears.

It was a bad night for the Pillars that day.