Beware [Tokito Twins]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Beware 💛Tokito Twins x Female Reader(Kimetsu Academy AU)Request By: @loverfries098 Manga Spoilers!

~Beware 💛
Tokito Twins x Female Reader
(Kimetsu Academy AU)
Request By: @loverfries098
Manga Spoilers!

The twins are aged up! Keep in mind that this was a request. This lemon oneshot will be a threesome. Some readers would find this type of content uncomfortable, please skip this oneshot if you do. Thank you :)

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) was standing in the middle of the hallway of the office she worked in, innocently talking to Gyomei when Giyuu popped in and wrapped his arms around the girl's waist.

At first, she was shocked but then calmed herself once she realized it was just Giyuu.

"Hello.." Giyuu greeted, tightening his grip around the smaller girl.

Gyomei was so confused as to why Giyuu was doing this. Everyone knows that (Name) has two overprotective boyfriends and if they saw what Giyuu was doing, he would definitely be buried six feet underground right now.

"Hi Giyuu!" (Name) said cheerfully.

That's another problem. (Name) is so oblivious, she often mistakes flirting with kindness.

But there were two people hiding at the end of the hallway, their eyes were burning daggers at the tall male.

Muichiro being more impatient than his brother, made his way towards the two and dragged the girl out of the school, his brother following closely.

"Why would you do that? That poor girl will surely be punished by her boyfriends now. I pray for her soul.." Gyomei asked while crying.

"I was bored." Giyuu plainly answered.

*****

"Muichiro? What's wrong?" She asked but deep down she probably knew the answer.

Muichiro didn't answer, he just went straight to their shared bedroom, throwing the girl onto their bed while Yuuichiro locked the door.

"You know (Name)...you deserve a punishment for making us so jealous.." Muichiro said, tying the girl's arms on either side of the bed.

The restraints made (Name) regret talking to any guy besides her boyfriends as Yuuichiro placed a blindfold over her eyes.

She heard some shuffling, knowing that the twins were taking off their clothes, "Are you ready for your punishment?" Yuuichiro asks.

Seeing the girl furiously shake her head as a no, he got angrier. He took a deep breath and ran his hands through her hair.

"Sorry for scaring you like that.."

(Name)'s breathing relaxed and leaned into whoever wad touching her face. Yuuichiro took off the blindfold and Muichiro undid his restraints.

"Sorry, we got a little carried away."

(Name) clinged onto Muichiro, wrapping her arms around his neck. Yuui slowly wrapped his own arms around her waist and leaned towards her back resting his head on her shoulder.

(Name) was so caught up in trying to calm the boys down that she failed to realize that they were both naked, "Um..."

"Do you need help?"

Yuui effortlessly slipped her shirt off while Mui took off her bottoms. Yuui then held tightly onto her breasts while Mui kissed her lips, "Are you ready for this?"

(Name) felt Mui's fingers ghost over her folds as she took a deep breath, "Yes."

Mui began to play with her as Yuui massaged her breasts.

"Hey honey, do you think you can take the two of us?"

You groaned craving more than just Mui's fingers, "Yes, yes, I don't care just keep going."

The twins looked at each other and then back to the girl that is literally melting by their touch. Muichiro slowly entered first as he felt (Name) scratch his back. He kissed the girl to stop her from screaming when Yuui shoved himself into her next.

Slowly, (Name) felt Mui slowly thrust and when he thrusted out Yuui thrusted himself in. This kept going until (Name) clawed Muichiro's back.

Yuuichiro kissed her head, "We're close too, just wait a little longer."

A few more thrust and (Name) came on both of them, the twins then came right after feeling her coming on them.

"I love you guys."

"We love you too."