Swordsmen to Babysitters [Giyuu Tomioka] Part 2

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Swordsmen to Babysitters 💜Giyuu Tomioka x Female Shy! Reader (Soulmate AU)Request By: @-peachyglcssSecond Part Of: So Called Fated Soulmates [Giyuu Tomioka]

Giyuu Tomioka x Female Shy! Reader
(Soulmate AU)
Request By: @-peachyglcss
Second Part Of: So Called Fated Soulmates [Giyuu Tomioka]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Oi!! Gyomei-san?! What do I do?!" Sanemi yelled, holding up a crying child, unsure of how to hold it.

A dark red bruise covered in dirt stained the toddler's knee as he\she continued to cry.

"Stop crying!" Sanemi pleaded, slightly swinging it, hoping the baby would calm down. He\She didn't.

Instead the baby cried louder, "I-I want mommy!"

"Your mom is on a mission right now kid.." Sanemi growled, a vein popping on his forehead, "Gyomei! Hurry up!"

"Perhaps this will do.." He wrapped a white bandage around the baby's knee, which already had some of the medication applied onto it.

At first, (Baby Name) stopped crying, feeling the cold soothing feeling ease his\her bruise. Until the medication kicked in and it stung like hell, (Baby Name) wailed louder than he\she did before.

"I want mommy and daddy!!"

"Your parents are on a mission right now!" The baby wailed louder at the sound of Sanemi's voice as Gyomei took him\her out of the Wind Pillar's grasps.

Slowly rocking him\her back and forth in his giant arms, Gyomei was happy to see the child calm down.

"....How did you do that?"

"Just be gentle Sanemi," He advised.

*****

"Why won't he\she sleep?!" Mitsuri questioned as she ran around her estate, chasing the hyper baby.

Kyojuro ran from the other side, hoping to cage in Giyuu's child before he\she could continue running.

(Baby Name) giggled at Mitsuri and Kyojuro's epic fail. He\She crawled under the Flame Pillar's legs and continued to run around while the two tired Pillar's chased after him\her.

"(Baby Name)! It's time for your nap!" Kyojuro ran around the Love Pillar's estate, holding a blanket out to wrapped the child around with.

"I got him\her!!" Mitsuri jumped out of no where and safely caught the baby in her arms.

(Baby Name) tried to wiggle out of the girl's grasp but that was extremely hard with Mitsuri's surprisingly strong grip.

"You need to sleep!"

"Never!" (Baby Name) giggled, tugging onto Mitsuri's braids. Kyojuro hastily wrapped the blanket around the reckless child.

"I GOT HIM\HER!!" Kyojuro yelled while he ran inside of the estate to put the child to sleep.

*****

Shinobu sat outside the patio as she tried to feed the baby, "Come on (Baby Name)-chan, you have to eat." But he\she kept pushing the spoon away.

Muichiro gazed at it, "It's rude to stare Muichiro-kun." Shinobu side eyed the boy.

"He\She looks just like (Name)-sama..." He continued to stare, seeing the baby's blue eyes that he\she got from Giyuu and the (hair color) hair he\she got from (Name).

Muichiro then felt his hair being tugged. (Baby Name) looked at his teal edges in amazement and then reached out for Shinobu's purple ends.

Suddenly, the baby crawled off of Shinobu's lap and started to cuddle against Muichiro's chest.

"He\She seems to like you, Muichiro-kun~"

"I don't like babies.." He tried to take the child off of him but then his\her eyes watered while his\her hands gripped tighter, refusing to let go.

He eventually gave up as (Baby Name) happily squished Muichiro's cheeks. Shinobu thought it was the perfect opportunity to feed him\her while he\she was distracted with Muichiro.

A small spoon of rice hung in front of (Baby Name)'s mouth as he\she aimlessly ate the food in front of him\her.

Shinobu smiled, happy that the baby was eating while she amusingly stared at Muichiro's squished face.

*****

Kaburamaru was close to death.

Obanai was a train wreck, trying to find the baby who was holding Kaburamaru hostage. A burst of giggles interrupted his thoughts.

Running to the room where he heard laughter, he saw his poor snake getting choked and bent in all different directions. (Baby Name) continued to laugh at the snake's weird looking faces.

The boy\girl didn't even know that the face the snake was making was a choking face.

"Aahhh!!!" Obanai screamed, quickly grabbing Kaburamaru away from the kid's grasp, "Don't choke him!"

(Baby Name) tilted his\her head and continued to reach out for the snake. Kaburamaru was so scared, he hid inside his owner's sleeve.

Tengen burst into the room, happily holding two mice in his hands, "You may play with these flamboyant animals (Baby Name)-chan!"

Two buff looking mice flexed their muscles and danced around the kid who laughed at the entertainment. Obanai sighed, relieved that (Baby Name) has given his\her attention to something else.

"I want to see snake.."

Obanai felt Kauramaru physically shiver in his sleeve, "Kaburamaru doesn't want to see you."

The kid froze while Tengen slapped Obanai's head, "Baka!"

(Baby Name)'s eyes started to water, "B-But I w-wanna see snake!" He\She started crying while hugging onto Obanai's leg. Using his\her puppy eyes.

How could Obanai deny those eyes?

He slowly pulled Kaburamaru out of his hiding place while the snake wrapped around his owner's hand. Refusing to let go.

(Baby Name)'s eyes stopped crying and reached out for the snake, "...Be gentle.." Obanai gulped.

The kid nodded, jumping up and down until the snake was given to him\her, "Hello!~" He\She cooed, softly petting the snake.

Kaburamaru was caught off guard, surprised at how gentle he\she was acting all of a sudden.

"Good job (Baby Name)-chan!" Tengen patted his\her head while Obanai sighed in relief.

*****

"(Baby Name)-chan!" (Name) squealed as her child ran into her arms, "How did she do...?"

(Name) and Giyuu looked at eight beat down and tired looking Pillars, "Are you guys ok?"

Muichiro, with disheveled hair, ran towards the couple and held their collars tightly, "What the heck Giyuu-san!!! W-Where were you two?!? Y-You said y-you guys would only be gone for two hours?!?"

"We were gone for two hours.." Giyuu replied, unsure with the confusion.

All eight Hashira's passed out, their souls left their body as (Baby Name) giggled.