Opposites Attract [Zenitsu Agatsuma]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Opposites Attract 💙Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female Suicidal! ReaderRequest By: @Thundergod12345

Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female Suicidal! Reader
Request By: @Thundergod12345

Sensitive topics will be discussed in this chapter. Read at your own risk. Thank you :)

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) stared at the yellow haired boy with slight interest. Wondering how a quiet, depressed girl like her could get along with a loud, obnoxious boy like Zenitsu.

Yet here we are, (Name) finding everything the boy does amusing. Although he screams 24/7, at certain moments he can be kind and gentle. Thanks to Mitsuri however, (Name) has learned that all these feelings describe love.

And (Name) knew she had a zero percent chance of even having the boy to herself.

She sat under a nearby tree as Inosuke jumped off of the branch above her, interrupting her thoughts, "(Mispronounced Name)-san!! Train with us!!!" He yelled, pointing one of his swords at her face.

She was reluctant at first. (Name) has never trained with anyone else before, the most she has ever done was let others watch her train and give her advice if they needed to.

The boar headed man actually grabbed her collar and dragged her towards the other two.

"AAAHHH!! DON'T DRAG A WOMAN LIKE THAT!!!" Zenitsu screamed, slapping Inosuke's hand.

Conflicted, (Name) backed away from the two and hid behind Tanjiro. Not the best idea.

Tanjiro took a small whiff of the girl and scrunched his nose in fear, "(Name)-san...are you..-" Depression, anxiety, self consciousness, those were just a few words to describe what this girl was feeling.

"I'm fine Tanjiro-kun.." (Name) reassures, tugging onto her haori sleeves, "Let's just start training."

"(Name)-chan!~ Please marry me!!" Zenitsu's voice irritated her.

'We both know you don't deserve me. So why do you continue to pursue..' (Name) subconsciously glared at the floor.

It doesn't matter what he does, (Name) always seems to avoid or show little interest to Zenitsu. His little plans of asking other girls for their hand in marriage to make (Name) jealous just seem to backfire on him. She hardly shows any emotions that Zenitsu wants to exploit. It just doesn't work.

There's always someone like Tanjiro, Inosuke, or even some Pillars who take the girl's attention away from Zenitsu and it honestly pissed him off.

(Name) is just so cute, why wouldn't the thunder boy fall for her? No one can compare to her quiet, child-like face of innocence but at the same time, she could act like a total badass. A hard combo to achieve, but that's what Zenitsu fell for, her duel complexity.

The yellow haired boy pouted when (Name) ignored him and continued to train.

"Oi! Chuitsu!! Pay attention!!" Inosuke yelled, swinging his blade towards Zenitsu, catching the boy off guard. He hastily backed away and crushed into (Name). One thing lead to another and Zenitsu wounded up on top of the girl.

Both were embarrassed, completely red from their close proximity. The sudden clash caused some of (Name)'s cuts to open up. She quickly pushed the boy off of her and grunted, running away from the training grounds.

"OH MY GOSH SHE PROBABLY HATES MEEEE!!!" Zenitsu's scream could be heard for miles as he ran after the girl.

Inosuke and Tanjiro stared until both Demon Slayers were gone, "Did you see that shit Gonpachiro?"

*****

"Go away Zenitsu.." (Name) mumbled, walking towards a cliff, isolated from headquarters.

"Noo!! I need to say sorry!! Your arms probably hurt!"

"You've said 'sorry', now leave me alone!"

"I saw some blood, you're obviously not ok!" Zenitsu grabbed the girl's forearm making her hiss in pain.

Abruptly pulling the sleeves up, Zenitsu's smile dropped as his eyes slightly widen, "Y-You.."

"So what." (Name) growled, pulling her arm away from his grasp, "It's not that big of a deal."

"Why didn't you tell me, I would have-"

"Shut up. Do you honestly think I would say 'yes' to someone like you?"

Zenitsu's eyes became glassy, "W-What do you m-mean-"

"Don't act coy. You continuously ask for, not only mine, but every other girl's hand in marriage. And after all that you think I would change my mind and agree to be with you?"

"(Name)..I-I, that's not.."

"I'm bringing this topic up because you won't give up. Stop following me! Stop pursuing me! Just leave me alone!" She yelled, face red from anger.

Zenitsu stared, a few tears left his eyes, "But.."

"But what?!!"

"Opposites attract.."

"What are you talking about?"

His dark golden eyes met hers as he walked closer to her. (Name) backed away until she reached the end of the cliff she ran off to.

"Zenitsu." She said seriously, "What does that mean?"

He stayed there until he pushed her along with himself off the cliff, "It means people who are very different are often attracted to each other. But in the end death is our satisfaction, we'll live happily ever after soon (Name).."

The girl's eyes widen, a single tear escaped her eye as she hugged Zenitsu's taller frame, "Thank you..Zenitsu.."

The Lovers' Cliff.

The cliff that dedicates (Name) and Zenitsu's never ending love.

_______________________________
um...some of you guys are like 'this is so cute!' which I appreciate by the way, but you do realize, (Name) and Zenitsu committed suicide..right? Sorry if you thought otherwise, this is an angsty story with a sad ending

Zenitsu pushed her along with himself off the cliff. That's why it's called 'The Lovers' Cliff' and why Zenitsu says 'death is their satisfaction'

~Jangmi💫