A Tropical Memory Lane [Pillars] Part 2

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~A Tropical Memory Lane 💜Hashiras\Pillars x Female Shy! Dragon Slayer! Reader Request By: @Mins000Second Part Of: Strength of the Wind [Pillars]

Hashiras\Pillars x Female Shy! Dragon Slayer! Reader
Request By: @Mins000
Second Part Of: Strength of the Wind [Pillars]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) only remembers a fraction of her life. Small but significant memories like who her parents were and her life before becoming a Demon Slayer. It was all still imbedded into her mind.

The last thing she clearly remembers was Oyakata-sama requesting for her to become a Pillar. The rest of her memories are hazy.

"(Name)-san." Gyomei interrupted her thoughts.

"Himejima-san, do your need anything?" She asks.

It's been months since (Name) lost some of her memories. Gyomei froze at the name she called him. He's still not use to her calling him by that name.

You see, (Name) had nicknames for everyone, it pained him to hear her say such formalities when she's known them for such a long time.

"H-Himejima-san! Why are you crying?!" She panicked, trying to ease the man that started praying.

"No reason.." He reassured.

"So why did you call me?"

"The Pillars are going to the beach."

(Name) placed a finger on her chin, raised a brow, and started thinking, "W-What's a beach? Is it a nice place??"

Gyomei's eyes widen, caught off guard, he didn't know what to say until the Flame Pillar walked in, "What's going on here? Did she say 'yes' yet Gyomei?!" He yelled enthusiastically.

"Um-"

"Rengoku-san, w-what's the beach? Is i-it a fancy place or something?" Shyness could never interfere with her curiosity.

"Nothing fancy. But I'm sure you'll love it! Let's get going! We leave in an hour!" He happily left the room and dragged a stunned Gyomei with him as he did so.

(Name) sat there, thinking of all the possible sights she might see at this place called the beach. She's heard about it before. A popular topic among the Kakushi.

*****

"(Name)-chan! This is the beach!" Kyojuro removed his hands from her face.