Misunderstanding [Pillars]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Misunderstanding 💜Hashiras\Pillars x Female Reader Request By: @lol1235559

~Misunderstanding 💜
Hashiras\Pillars x Female Reader
Request By: @lol1235559

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Great job (Name)-san!" Obanai waved at the girl while he just so happen to pass by her estate.

While (Name) smiled and waved back, Obanai's mood faltered when he saw Tanjiro stand next to the girl. His eyes narrowed as the Flame Pillar approached him.

"What is this..?" Kyojuro stared along with Obanai at the two other Demon Slayers who were training together.

Their faces paled as a red spark dashed across their eyes...never a good sign. They were angry.

"Let's kill him."

Kyojuro slapped Obanai's head, "Let's start with less drastic measures.."

*****

Gyomei and Tengen had the morning shifts while the rest had the night shifts. All of the Pillars took turns watching over (Name) and her estate.

"Remember, only keep an eye on the checkered haori." Gyomei reminds.

Tengen rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah, I know." He hovered his eyes over the binoculars once more, "There he is!" He pointed at the young boy.

"Why is he walking into (Name)'s estate?" Gyomei pondered as Tengen tched, "Demon Slayers are only allowed to enter an estate's indoor and outdoor training grounds. Why is he going in there??"

The Sound Pillar narrowed his eyes as the two continued to sit on the tree branches. The sun, that once stood high in the sky, was now setting, "What's taking him so long?! He never left her estate!!"

Gyomei started to worry until a obnoxious voice interrupted their concentration, "It's our turn idiots!!" Sanemi yelled, kicking the tree.

The Wind Pillar along with Muichiro and Giyuu watched the two others climb down the tree, "It's our turn to watch the girl."

"Good luck with that.." Tengen rubbed his neck.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"That Tanjiro boy has not left her house since noon.." Gyomei cried.

The three other boys stood there, completely baffled until Muichiro started yelling, "AND YOU GUYS DIDN'T CHECK ON HER?!?"

Right as Muichiro yelled a loud groan was heard in (Name)'s estate followed by giggles. All five boys immediately ran to the sound and saw the other four Hashira's already at the front door.

"I think (Name)-chan is doing some pretty nasty stuff." Mitsuri pressed her ear harder onto the wooden door.

Giyuu glared, pushing the girl out of the way before kicking the door down completely. Shinobu, being one of the fastest, shoved against everyone else and ran towards (Name)'s room.

A loud shriek was heard, "No! (Name)! You shouldn't be doing that with him!!!"

"That's some bull-" Giyuu ran towards the room and screamed like a little girl, "MY EYES!!"

This is the part where everyone shoves into the house and run towards the room. Inside they saw (Name) giving Tanjiro a massage but holy crap- the noises he made... The Pillars thought of something else..

"Er..um...can we help you?" Tanjiro asked, embarrassed to be seen shirtless with a girl.

"Tanjiro-kun, these are my fellow Hashiras!" (Name) happily introduced as Muichiro faked a cough.

"Why is he in your estate shirtless (Name)?" Sanemi's aura darkened as Tanjiro gulped.

"Is it wrong to give my fellow Demon Slayer a massage? He just returned from fighting an Upper Moon last week you know.."

The others were burning inside, unsatisfied with (Name)'s explanation. Obanai's blood boiled, his bloodlust was evident, "You're in danger boy.."

Tanjiro's looked like he was about to pass out at all the glares being given to him, "B-But I-"

"Don't try to make any excuses kid..unlike (Name)-chan, we're not as easygoing.." Mitsuri threatened with a sinister glare.

There was absolutely no loop hole to the situation. Tanjiro can't run, he'll easily get caught. He can't explain himself, they wouldn't believe him anyway. And he most certainly can not fight back, that's suicide.

The last resort was to look at (Name) for any kind of help. Bad idea. The Pillars took that to account and their anger only ranged on.

Tanjiro was shocked to see the girl surprisingly calm, 'These Pillars...are on a whole nother level..'

"Any last words?" Shinobu asked. She was already drawing out her sword as a vein flexed on her cheek.

"Think before you speak." Gyomei added.

(Name)'s laughter interrupted the serious mood, "You guys are really funny!" She continued to giggle.

"And why is that?"

"Because Kyojuro...we're not dating, we're cousins!"

"WHAT?!?!"

"YOU'RE COUSINS?!" Obanai's face dulled.

"Thank goodness!!" Giyuu sighed which made everyone give him a look.

"So (Name)'s still available right?" Muichiro asked causing Sanemi to bonk his head.

"As if she would choose to date you!" He raged.

"Mhm..that is a hard one.." (Name) placed a finger over her chin, pretending to think, "Who would I date out of all of you?"

"ME!" Nine voices yelled out the same time.