Dango [Muzan Kibutsuji]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Dango 💜Muzan Kibutsuji x Little Brother! ReaderRequest By: @t0pppY

~Dango 💜
Muzan Kibutsuji x Little Brother! Reader
Request By: @t0pppY

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) Kibutsuji was way too mature for his age. He was quiet, composed, and intelligent. It was so obvious that he was Muzan's younger brother.

However, the older demon didn't like the fact that his little brother was so mature. He wanted (Name) to have a normal childhood just like any other kid. Well, whatever he thinks a normal childhood must be.

It may look like Muzan has no heart, but he does, he just only shows it to his brother. He has tried many times to shower his brother with normal kid things but non of them really caught (Name)'s interests.

He once and only once, asked all of the Upper Moons for help as to what to do with (Name) but really only Akaza could give him valuable advice.

"(Name)-kun..do you want to go to a festival?"

His younger brother looked at him in bewilderment. (Name) has only received small gifts little boys his age would love to play with from the older demon, but never did Muzan think it would go as far as this.

"Festival? Why brother?"

Muzan did not have an exact answer to that question, "No reason."

(Name) stared and narrowed his red eyes, "Alright."

*****

(Name) and Muzan, disguised as humans, just looked at what the festival had to offer.

(Name) held onto Muzan's hand, a bit uncomfortable with the large crowd. They watched the parades from afar but (Name) didn't look so amused as Muzan wanted him to be.

Desperate, Muzan tried to look around for what (Name) could find interesting. A small little booth filled with little trinkets and souvenirs caught his eye as he dragged his little brother towards it.

"Do you want some toys, (Name)-kun?"

The demon looked around the small booth, trying to find something that could catch his attention. But all he saw in front of him was a pile of junk. A piece of plastic that, once breaks into two, will just be thrown out.

He might as well get something useful, "That." He pointed towards a giant fluffy white bear that looked like a pillow.

Muzan obviously agreed and bought the stuffed animal but his brother still did not look satisfied, "The fireworks are about to start." Muzan blurted.

Both demon brothers made it to the open field as he tossed (Name) over his shoulders so the boy may see. 

Muzan was genuinely concerned when his brother still showed no signs of interest. (Name) on the other hand, felt like he has seen this before.  

Living much less seeing the capability of an Upper Moon, (Name) thought their demon art was relative to what was being shot in the sky right now.

Muzan glanced at his brother's face and looked around once more before pin pointing another booth.

He dragged (Name) towards it and stared at his brother in anticipation, "Do you want some food?"

The boy didn't understand why his brother was acting like this all of a sudden but nevertheless, he agreed. Thinking his brother might be on a mission anyways.

(Name) once again, picked the one that intrigued him the most and that was three little balls skewed onto a small stick.

Muzan ordered the dessert and gave it to his brother, hoping to see some sort of reaction. The younger demon slowly took a bite out of the chewy pink ball and his eyes widen.

The Dangos tasted like sweet rice. It was very soft but still firm and toothsome.

(Name) smiled for the first time, slightly showing off his white fangs, "Tasty!" The little boy happily said while Muzan's eyes widen.

"You like them?" He asked, unsure of his brother's statement.

(Name) nodded while smiling, "You should try some!"

Muzan could care less of what it tasted like. His brother loved it and even smiled. And that's all he needed to satisfy himself tonight.