I Want More [Gyuutaro Shabana]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~I Want More 💛Gyuutaro Shabana x Female Reader (Kimetsu Academy AU)Request By: @muichiroooooManga Spoilers!

~I Want More 💛
Gyuutaro Shabana x Female Reader
(Kimetsu Academy AU)
Request By: @muichirooooo
Manga Spoilers!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) hastily kissed Gyuutaro and obviously, he kissed back, wrapping his arms around the girl's waist and laying her on the bed. The couple making out only in their underwear.

"I wanna do it so badly."

"I know. Me too.."

Gyuutaro quickly and sloppily kissed down the girl's body until he reached her sensitive spot and pulled her underwear down. (Name) felt his breath against her folds and took a deep breath.

"You ready?"

"..Yes."

Gyuutaro unhinged his jaw and sucked on the girl under him. (Name) gasped, immediately covering her mouth at how good Gyuutaro was. The feeling of his mouth being suctioned onto her cunt felt so unreal.

"I love you."

Gyuutaro hummed back, not wanting to move his mouth away from her. Feeling his tongue just go deeper and deeper into her, (Name) subconsciously grabbed a fist full of his hair as Gyuutaro groaned.

"I'm gonna-"

(Name) couldn't finish her sentence as she came all over Gyuutaro's mouth and he drank every last drop.

He finally removed his mouth from her and panted, "I want more."

(Name) looked at him and narrowed her eyes. Nevertheless, she spread her legs once again and giggled at Gyuutaro's bright expression. She threw her head back, feeling him back down onto her cunt. Happy that in a few seconds, he was going to overstimulate her.