Slayers vs. Demons [Kamaboko Squad]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Slayers vs. Demons 💙
Kamaboko Squad x Demon! Kamaboko Squad x Male Reader

This is literally the dumbest thing you'll ever read. I don't even know how I thought of this...

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) was panting so hard. His breathing was staggered, but thank God the fight was over. (Name) just defeated Upper Moon Six.

"Are you lost little one?"

(Name) whipped his head around and was face to face with Upper Moon One, Two, and Three.

'Why do t-they look like...-' His thoughts were interrupted when Upper Moon One stepped into the moonlight.

"My name is Tanjiro Kamado."

(Name) held his ground, he was a strong Kinoe, but he can't shake off the fact that the demon standing before him looks so much like-

"Introductions later. Let's hurry up and take him already." A yellow haired man glared and rushed his fellow Upper Moon.

'Zenitsu Agatsuma...Upper Demon Moon Two..' (Name) turned his head to face the only demon who has not said anything this night, 'Inosuke Hashibira...Upper Demon Moon Three..'

"Sorry to have to do this.." The red haired demon in front of (Name) disappeared, then he felt a stinging pain on his neck and his vision became hazy.

*****

It's been months...months since (Name) has been kidnapped and it was absolute tourture for the young man. He has no idea where he is or how to escape. These three demons have just been treating him like a maid.

"Good, you're awake." Zenitsu sarcastically said, approaching the Demon Slayer who has just woken up.

His golden eyes pierced through every inch of (Name)'s body, making him feel violated.

"I'm not going to have any fun with this one today, am I?" The dark blue haired man said, but (Name) wished he just kept his mouth shut.

His voice was absolutely terrifying. A deep and grueling sound that could bring anyone to their knees.

"Don't scare the poor thing you two." A voice whispered in (Name)'s ear. Upper Moon One was sitting right next to him this whole time.