Angel [Shinobu Kocho]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Angel 💙Shinobu Kocho x Female Dead! ReaderRequest: @Mins000Manga Spoilers!

~Angel 💙
Shinobu Kocho x Female Dead! Reader
Request: @Mins000
Manga Spoilers!

Character traits for (Name) are heavily based on Yuuki Konno from the anime: Sword Art Online

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Caw! Caw! (Name) (Last Name)! Died, at the hands of Upper Moon Three!" Each respective crow flew around the Hashira's, informing them of someone's death.

"Caw! The Lily Pillar! Deceased! Caw!"

Shinobu froze. She stared at her desk as her eyes widen in horror. His fists clenched as she cursed to herself. She has basically sent her very close friend to her own doom.

*****

"(Name)-san, do you mind accompanying the Flame Pillar and the three Demon Slayers to a mission?" Shinobu approached her friend.

(Name) sat on the soft grass, staring at the pond, "Of course.."

"Great! It's at Mugen Train Station, I wish you luck!"

(Name) patted the smaller girl's head and softly smiled, "I'll be back in seven days time."

*****

Seven Days. Shinobu knew if there was one thing about (Name) is that she stays true to her words.

But in seven days, she received a grim response rather than the Lily Pillar's arrival.

"Shinobu-chan!" Mitsuri worriedly approached the Insect Pillar's estate, to see if she was ok.

Instead, she saw Shinobu sitting calmly on her bed, looking down at her lap, "S-Shinobu-chan.."

The girl immediately wiped her tears away and smiled, "Yes Mitsuri-chan?"

She signed, "I'll give you some space.." Mitsuri whispered as she closed the door.

Once Shinobu heard her front door close, she started balling her eyes out. Reminiscing that day over and over again. Wondering why she asked (Name) to join the others.

Why on the seventh day, was her dear friend not able to return safe and sound..

*****

Shinobu panted, absolutely tired as Upper Moon Two snickered, "You seem tired..already losing your breath?"

"Quit messing around." She growled, but she knew her blade did not contain enough poison to kill the demon. She would need to sacrifice herself to end him.

"You're seriously resorting to that?" (Name)'s voice questioned as Shinobu widen her eyes.

"(Name)-chan?!"

"Ara~ Kon'nichiwa!" She happily greeted her best friend.

"B-But..you're..."

"Dead? I know." (Name)'s face grew serious, "You on the other hand, can fight. Now stand."

"I can't.."

"I know you can stand, Shinobu.." (Name) wrapped her arms around Shinobu's shoulders and softly smiled, "Now stand. To protect the people you love."

At the sound of those words, Shinobu pounced. Her sword successfully stabbing Douma's shoulder as he winced at her sudden speed.

Douma shockingly smirked, using one of his yellow fans to hopefully cut Shinobu in half. At the very last second, Shinobu twisted her body to puncture the wooden floorboards near Douma's foot.

The demon lost his balance making him only graze the skin of Shinobu's waist as she grinned. Quickly rearranging her stance, Shinobu aimed for Douma's head as he blocked it with his yellow fan.

"It's alright."

Shinobu smiled, her hands gripping onto the hilt of her blade as she was pushed her sword harder.

"I'll always be by your side."

A moment of silence before Shinobu's aura complete changed. Douma actually showed a petrified face as the blade turned red, "You..-"

(Name)'s ghostly figure glowed as she stood behind the girl and wrapped her arms around Shinobu's arms. She guided her arms to hold onto the blade as well, "Relax your breathing."

Just like lightning, Shinobu successfully sliced the demon's stomach as Douma coughed up some blood. Speed was on Shinobu's side today. Douma's had a hard time trying to get a hit on the girl while she stabbed multiple of his body parts with ease.

The demon fell to the floor after loosing consciousness as Shinobu wasted no time in slicing his head off.

"Thank you.." She whispered as she passed out on the floor, her sword reverted back to its original color.

"Shinobu-san!" Kanao yelled as Inosuke and her approached the subconscious Demon Slayer.

"Are you ok?! I'll go get a Kakushi!"

Shinobu just smiled, knowing she was going to live another day and held onto Kanao's sleeve, "Kanao-san.."

"Yes?"

"I saw an angel..."