End of a Rein [Muzan Kibutsuji]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~End of a Rein 💛Yandere! Muzan Kibutsuji x Female Reader Request By: @BLOODY_QUEEN_LOVER

~End of a Rein 💛
Yandere! Muzan Kibutsuji x Female Reader
Request By: @BLOODY_QUEEN_LOVER

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Can you like- stop following me?" (Name) sarcastically asked while looking over her shoulder at the fedora demon.

"Not until you agree."

(Name) rolled her eyes, turning back to face the demon, "No means no. Now just leave me alone."

"You do realize you're talking to the Demon Lord himself right?"

"Yes, and what about it?"

"You're a Hashira correct? Why not just kill me?"

(Name) lets out a dry chuckle, "I am a Pillar, a strong one at that. But I would never let my pride get the best of me, I know for a fact that I can't defeat you alone."

Muzan's eyes narrowed, "You're smarter than I thought you were.."

(Name) simply smiled at him and in one swift motion, she sliced Muzan's leg off and disappeared. The demon grunted and fell to the ground, "Mark my words (Name), you will be mine."

*****

"A demons' scent is all over you again (Name)-sama...are your missions going well?" Tanjiro worriedly asked the Pillar.

She simply smiled at him, "Focus on your training Tanjiro-kun, maybe then I'll tell you why a demon's scent seems to always be imprint on me." (Name) said, patting the boy's soft hair.

Tanjiro's facial expressions lit up as he bowed a perfect 90 degrees, "I'll train hard for you (Name)-sama!"

(Name) smiled and continued to ruffle the boy's hair. Standing from afar, underneath the moonlight, a certain demon's eyes glowed red.

Muzan's fist clenched as he swung his arm out, cutting all the trees surrounding him, "That brat with the hanafuda earrings...it's about time I do something to any man that gets too close to (Name)."

*****

Muzan dusted off any traces of dirt on his clothes and stared at the unconscious body in front of him, "That's what you get for touching what's mine." He yelled, getting ready to deliver the final blow.

"I am not yours." A voice stated angrily. Muzan quickly turned around and was face to face with a glaring Pillar, "How dare you try to kill him!" She yelled, shoving him out of the way and laying Tanjiro's body on her lap.

Muzan let out a frustrated grunt and hastily moved towards the girl's side, "Let go of him! He is not worth your time! You should look at me and ONLY ME!! Just become an Upper Moon!!"

(Name) ignored the ranting demon and continued to patch up Tanjiro's injuries. He was barely breathing but she knew he'll make it.

Muzan literally growled, "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" His anger got the better of him and before he knew it, he accidentally pushed (Name) causing her to hit the side of her face on a rock.

The girl let out a yelp and held onto her now bleeding cheek. The demon's eyes widen at what he just did, "(Name)...honey..I'm so sorry. I didn't-"

"I tell you countless times to stay away! No way in hell will I ever agree on becoming an Upper Moon!" She yelled out of rage.

Never in his years of stalking did he see her in such a distressed state, "Just stay away from me!!"

Muzan's eyes turned red, "(Name) please, I-"

(Name)'s eyes widen as the demon disappeared before her eyes. She could have sworn she saw his face change into a disappointed one.

*****

(Name) woke up as her eyes were hit by a bright light. She realized that she was still in the ward, waiting for Tanjiro to wake up. Never did she think that Muzan would try to go against her friends and family.

"I have to put a stop this.."

*****

(Name) walked around the dark forest, waiting for a certain demon to come and piss her off like he always does.

"Muzan..where are you."

She felt a gust of wind behind her and the demon appeared before her very eyes. Yet there was something off about him. (Name) reached out and touched his shoulder.

"Muzan?"

He looked up at her, his blood shot eyes had shown that he has been crying and at least rubbing his eyes. (Name) knew that nothing could make this man cry.

"What happened to you?"

Slowly, Muzan held onto her hand and guided her to a door that appeared before them.

"Yeah, no way in hell am I going with you anywhere."

"(Name) please."

Something about his voice sounded off as well. His voice sounded so depressed and his head was still hung low.

"..Fine."

Following him into the room that was on the other side of the door was well..a regular looking room. It had a bed, a desk, a closet, etc.

"What the fuck am I looking at."

"(Name). Please, let's-"

Muzan turned around and was surprised to see her swiftly cuff him from behind. She pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him.

"(Name)?"

"I'm gonna kill you."

Muzan knew damn well that there was more to what (Name) meant by that statement. And it was proven when she began to strip him and herself of their clothes. Muzan knew that he can easily escape the cuffs and her grasps but obviously, in the position he was in, he didn't want to escape.

(Name) began to play with him and effortlessly slid him into herself. She groaned and immediately started grinding which slowly progressed into bouncing on top of him. Muzan on the other hand was on cloud nine. She said she was gonna kill him, well if this was her definition of kill, then he hoped she could keep killing him over and over again.

(Name) then grabbed her sword that laid on the bed next to her and lined it against Muzan's neck, "I'm gonna kill you now."

"I love you (Name)."

"And I hate you."

Muzan blushed, happy that this was how his life was ending and as soon as he felt (Name) come, he came as well. And with that, she pulled the sword back to add momentum and slice the Demon King's head off.