Better [Tengen Uzui]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Better 💛Tengen Uzui x Female Shy! Reader Request By: @Mins000

~Better 💛
Tengen Uzui x Female Shy! Reader
Request By: @Mins000

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Tengen kisses the girl's forehead as he takes the bindings off her wrists, "You ok?"

(Name)'s cheeks were flushed but surprisingly, she growled in anger, "L-Let's just clean this up.."

Tengen pouts, "What's wrong?..." It took a second to process what just happened in the past hour making his eyes slightly grow, "Oh God..did I-"

"Y-Yeah...you did.." (Name)'s shy demeanor seemed to change when she was the slightest bit annoyed, "You fucking idiot, we agreed to take a break from doing it so rough. Now I just want to sleep..."

Tengen looked hurt, "Let me help-"

"No. You've d-done e-enough.." (Name) whimpered. Her eyes red from the rough sex they just had. Tengen wanted to make it up to her.

Grinning, he began to rub certain parts of (Name)'s body to ease the pain and any parts that could possibly create pleasure. (Name) was angry at how she naturally melted into his grasp.

"Are you trying to make me feel better..?" Tengen's cheeks flushed red and hummed in response.

"You're t-trying again?" (Name) hid her face deeper under the blankets when she felt Tengen rub her thighs.

"Don't be shy~ Let me make it up to you." A seductive chuckle left his lips as his hands rubbed in...certain private parts, "I won't go so rough this time."

(Name) melted into his warm hands, moaning at the sore places Tengen touched. Her moans turned into pants when Tengen inserted two fingers back into her sore hole, "Mhh!"

Tengen was content with her new arousal and continued to press his fingers onto her walls. He bit his bottom lip from time to time when he heard the erotic moans (Name) made, "Mhh...this feels g-good..ah!"

(Name) subconsciously pushes her hips down to feel more of Tengen until he replaced his fingers with something bigger, "Mhhmpp!" The girl was needy but she would never say that out loud, Tengen knew that for sure. (Name) was a really shy girl and that's what he loved to tease her about. But now's not the time.

Tengen slammed in and out of the girl, doing whatever she wishes, hitting her prostate dead on since the first thrust.

(Name) gasps in pure bliss, hoping this would never stop. Her mouth was ajar, her hips were held down by Tengen, and her knuckles turned white from grasping onto the sheets for too long, "Mhm..ngh uh~mhm..b-b-blue b-blue blue blue!!"

At the sound of the safe word, Tengen immediately stopped, "Are you ok?"

"T-Too fast.." (Name) whimpered. She moaned once again when she felt Tengen slowly move.

"Breathe honey, just tell me when to speed up." He kissed her lips and softly smiled. After a few minutes, she nodded and Tengen sped up.

Gasping for air, (Name) came with no warning. Blushing at the sounds she just made while Tengen came soon after, "I listened this time. Better?"

The girl shoved her face onto his shoulder and nodded, "....Better.." she whispered.