Board Games [Zenitsu Agatsuma] Part 2

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Board Games 💜Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female Suicidal! Reader(Kimetsu Academy AU)Request By: @kyotouwuManga Spoilers!Second Part Of: Clumsy Girl [Zenitsu Agatsuma]

~Board Games 💜
Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female Suicidal! Reader
(Kimetsu Academy AU)
Request By: @kyotouwu
Manga Spoilers!
Second Part Of: Clumsy Girl [Zenitsu Agatsuma]

Sorry if this wasn't what you expected :,)

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Zenitsu looked at (Name) with sad eyes. The poor girl was so stiff, scared, and overall very awkward when she walked into his house.

"Um...so..what do you want to do?"

(Name) stayed quiet, her eyes still red from crying on the way home. She just shrugged and looked around the house.

Zenitsu looked around the room as well, trying to figure out what he could do to make the girl at least smile.

His eyes fell onto some old board games stacked next to the the TV and quickly rummaged through them.

(Name) stared at the white based box Zenitsu pulled out that was decorated with colors, "What's that?"

"It's called Monopoly." Zenitsu took out the board and set the game up, "You'd usually play with more than just two people but I guess I can just teach you for now."

(Name) nodded in understanding as she sat on the carpet along with Zenitsu, "Come here." He said, pulling the girl onto his lap.

"This is how you play," He carefully went through the directions and process of playing while showing (Name) some of the game pieces.

"Ok, I'll be the banker." He set up a few board pieces in front of her, "Choose who you want to be."

(Name) shrugged, picking up a little ship and placing it on the starting square, "What do I do now?"

"Roll the dice."

(Name) did as told and got a three, she picked up the piece and moved up the number of spaces told.

Zenitsu looked at her, hoping to see some sort of reaction and was shocked to see her smile, "This game is fun.."

Zenitsu wrapped his arms around her waist and happily inhaled her scent, "You're enjoying yourself?"

"Yes."

"Good."

As long as she was happy. It would take some time for her to recover but as long as Zenitsu could spend time with her, he was willing to do anything to help.