I'm There For You [Akaza]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~I'm There For You 💜Akaza x Female Demon! ReaderRequest By: @foxci_lux Manga Spoilers!

Akaza x Female Demon! Reader
Request By: @foxci_lux
Manga Spoilers!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The o.ooo1 percent chance of Muzan dying anytime soon and yet he still chooses to have an heir to the so called empire he has built.

This is where (Name) Kibutsuji comes in.

Created by the Demon Lord himself, she is Muzan's destined 'successor' and because of this, she was groomed to become heartless and feared by all.

However, (Name) was the exact opposite of that. She can be just like Muzan if she wanted to but that's only when you make her really mad.

And that has only happened once.

She is the sweetest demon you'll ever meet. A lot of the Upper Moons have taken a liking towards her, especially Upper Moon Three.

Akaza and her have developed a somewhat decent relationship. He would look after her from afar, mostly making sure Douma doesn't get near her.

Akaza stared as (Name) fiddled with the test tubes. Her beautiful hair was messily tied up while she sometimes scrunches her nose at the precise measurements.

She was the epitome of perfection in his eyes.

"(Name)-sama, what are you doing this time?" He asked.

She flinched, a vein popping on her forehead, "You should never startle me like that.."

"You're demon created and designed to be the 'next' Muzan Kibutsuji and you have senses like that??" Akaza teased.

(Name) smirked as her arms flexed, "Shorten your worlds if you still want to hold the Upper Moon title Akaza.."

The demon chuckled, slightly bowing his head, "Apologies, (Name)-sama.."

Nakime strummed her biwa, as the fortress spun. Akaza stood where he was before but (Name) suddenly stood upside down from him. Yet, she continued with her experiment.

Akaza doesn't remember when he started to watch her work but all he knows is that it's been hours. He sat down, just watching (Name) perfect the colorful liquids.

A sudden explosion erupted his thoughts as he saw the demon fall. Akaza quickly caught the girl in his arms, "Are you ok?! What happened?"

The girl just grumbled, "It failed! Ugh, I have to start all over!" She whined.

Akaza just chuckled, "Yeah yeah, just be careful next time.."

(Name) realized the position she was in and slightly blushed, "Thank for catching me." She happily smiled and jumped out of his arms to continue with her project.

Akaza sat down, watching her again, "Thanks for being such a catch."