Hashira Training [Inosuke Hashibira]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Hashira Training 💜Inosuke Hashibira x Reader Requested By: @Kinky_Paws

~Hashira Training 💜
Inosuke Hashibira x Reader
Requested By: @Kinky_Paws

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hashira Training, or what (Name) has heard from fellow Demon Slayers, call it, 'an everlasting trip in hell'. Yes, the training is excruciating but that's just how (Name) and Inosuke like it.

The wild couple comes across as terrifying, even (Name)'s fellow pillars are somewhat shaken of their competitive demeanor.

Yes, (Name) was a Hashira which stirs up the competitiveness of both (Name) and Inosuke.

"AHAHA!! I finally made it to your pillar training!! Prepare to lose (Name)!" Inosuke yelled as he charged into (Name)'s training area.

(Name) gave him the same crazy look, "In your dreams you wild boar! I am the last station you would need to train at before completing your Pillar training!! Saving the hardest for last!!" (Name) yelled back, laughing at Inosuke.

Other Demon Slayers who were present at the training grounds were shaking in fear because of the loud couple.

"You know what?! Since you've made it this far, your training with be one on one with yours truly!" (Name) started laughing like a maniac again.

Some Demon Slayers stared at the boar headed guy in shock. One, because he was dating (Name) who was honestly one of the most terrifying Hashiras you would face on the battlefield and two, because he actually agreed on a one on one with the insane Pillar.

"He's dead!"

"What makes him so confident?! I've been here for months trying to pass!!"

"I feel bad for the guy.."

Those were just some of the things Inosuke would hear while making his way around (Name)'s estate. Hearing those words actually made him more excited.

*****

"Are you ready you wild boar?! This is gonna be fun! HAHAHAHA!!" (Name) mocked while laughing at the guy.

Inosuke took off his mask and set it aside on one of (Name)'s patio's, revealing himself. (Name) couldn't help but stare at his feminine yet handsome face.

"My Pillar training is really easy if you think about it.." (Name) smirked. "All you have to do is steal these two bells that are tied on my finger! See!! It's not that hard!" (Name) laughed harder.

"Usually you would be in groups of three. And there are only two bells..meaning that if you fail to grab one...you will have to start your Pillar training from scratch!" (Name) said holding up two bells tied with red strings.