Not Done [Zenitsu Agatsuma]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Not Done 💛Jealous! Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female ReaderRequest By: @ZenitsusPikachu

~Not Done 💛
Jealous! Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female Reader
Request By: @ZenitsusPikachu

Zenitsu is aged up!

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"It's always Tanjiro this! And Inosuke that! But what about Zenitsu?! HUH?!" The young boy complained to the Mist Pillar.

Muichiro narrowed his eyes, "Listen kid, I don't care, I'll forget. But you're getting on my last nerves. If you can't complete my training, I'll send you back to square one."

"KID?? I'M OLDER THAN YOU!!"

A soft giggle interrupted Zenitsu's fit. From afar, he saw (Name) laughing at something Tanjiro said.

"Oh hi Tanjiro-san!~" Muichiro greeted the pair and ran towards them.

"Muichiro-sama...not you too.." Zenitsu had a dead look on his face. Shell shocked that even a Pillar is in love with Tanjiro's presence.

*****

"Inosuke, you'll hurt your arm if you swing your blade that way." (Name) wrapped her arms around his and guided him to the right stance.

Zenitsu scowled from afar. Enough is enough. Tonight, he will teach (Name) what happens when she makes him jealous.

Dominant.

Never in a million years did (Name) assume the boy could be so presiding. Zenitsu wasted no time in pinning the girl to the wall inside his room and roughly kissing her neck and lips.

"Z-Zenitsu, why ar-"

"Shut up."

The boy's hands gripped tighter onto her wrist, "You're struggling~ how..adorable. You think you can actually escape from me?"

(Name) blushed, excitement grew within her when Zenitsu placed his lips over her's, shutting her up.

"Mhm..much better~ just look at you. Weak and vulnerable. If I were to let go of you right now, you'll immediately fall to the floor.." Zenitsu taunted, lust clouded his eyes.

(Name) mumbles a few curse words under her breath but that's all she could muster. The rest were just heavy pants, "Mhhm~ Mhh!" She furrows her brows from the pleasure.

Zenitsu let's go of her making her fall to her knees, "Play nicely and we won't have a problem ok?" Zenitsu cupped her cheeks, placing his forehead onto hers then swiftly picking her up.

Throwing her onto his bed, (Name) stiffened. Her body visibly shook underneath the boy's gaze. In one swift motion, Zenitsu ripped the girl's clothes off, exposing her perfectly toned chest.

(Name) looked at anything besides him, too embarrassed, she closed her eyes tightly and blushed. She looked forward to how the thunder boy would react.

He trailed kisses from (Name)'s neck to her waist, nibbling on some of the skin on his way down. Moans and pants quietly left her lips at the odd feeling. She threw her head back to the pillows, craving for more.

"Mhm? May I?" Zenitsu whispered feeling the girl nod her head by her ear grazing his lips up and down as he slowly inserted fingers in, "Mhhp!!! Ngh!~"

(Name) was ashamed to say that the coward on top of her right now is being a fucking dom. She choked out a moan when she felt Zenitsu replace his fingers with his tongue.

Using his hands to spread the girl's legs wider, giving him space to go deeper. (Name) felt Zenitsu kiss her thighs and smirk against her soft skin.

He relaxed himself. Sliding his tongue into (Name)'s walls feeling the warm precum enter his throat. The girl arches her back, feeling her orgasm reach its peak.

"Let's hurry it up already." Zenitsu slightly bit onto (Name)'s neck and shoved his hard member into the girl, "AAAHH!" (Name)'s arms wrapped around the boy's upper frame, clutching his shirt tightly.

Throwing her legs over his shoulder, pinning her wrist down onto the bed, Zenitsu immediately pounded into her, softly groaning into (Name)'s ear.

"Mmhhhhmm! AH!~" (Name) screamed, releasing at only a few thrusts. But Zenitsu was far from done. Thrusting at an even faster pace until he came as well.

Both were completely out of breath as Zenitsu pulled out of the girl, "You're not tired yet right?"

(Name)'s eyes widen, "We're n-not..done?"

"Sweetie, that's what you get for talking to Tanjiro. But we can't forget about Inosuke either right?"

She threw her head back into the pillow and smiled, almost smirked to herself. Loving this new side Zenitsu was showing but she knew he would never show this to anyone else.

To think this whole ordeal couldn't get any better for her, it did, "Oh hun~ were just getting started."