Afterlife [Obanai Iguro] Part 2

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Afterlife 💙Obanai Iguro x Female Reader (Hanahaki Disease AU)(slight Kimetsu Academy AU)Manga Spoilers!Second Part Of: Too Late [Obanai Iguro]

~Afterlife 💙
Obanai Iguro x Female Reader
(Hanahaki Disease AU)
(slight Kimetsu Academy AU)
Manga Spoilers!
Second Part Of: Too Late [Obanai Iguro]

The Hanahaki Disease is a Japanese urban legend where someone begins to cough up flower petals from their lungs due to unrequited love.

The disease can only be cured if the said person returns their feelings in a romantic way or the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their special someone also disappear.

I don't usually like writing a continuation of the oneshots I make- mostly because I know Part 2 is not going to be as good as Part 1. But you guys seem to really want a Part 2.

So, enjoy this oneshot.

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Obanai bowed a full 90 degrees in front of the girl under the Sakura tree, "I'm in love with you (Name) (Last Name)."

Her eyes widen at the Serpent Hashira's sudden confession. Her voice came out dry and pitied, "O-Obanai...you know it's-"

"I know it's too late." He slowly got back up and stared into the girl's eyes, "I'm sorry to return your past feelings at a time like this... When you and Sanemi are.." His words drifted, stating an incomplete sentence.

(Name) stared at him with a unknowing expression until she giggled, "I loved you too Obanai Iguro." (Name) softly smiled and kissed the boy's cheek, "But maybe in another life we could be together."

Sanemi stared at the whole conversation that went on between his fellow Pillars. And although he should be angry at (Name) for kissing another boy, he shrugged it off. Knowing very well, this was the type of closure Obanai needed.

He watched as Obanai walked away with a beaten expression while (Name) stood there with a sadden smile. He sighed, "Obanai..you didn't tell her about your disease now, didn't you." 

He continued to watch (Name) fix her composure as she slowly started walking back towards him.

Sanemi smiled at his girlfriend in content, "I wonder what would have happened if you told her the truth Obanai..would my future with this girl change? Would she still be my girlfriend?" Sanemi questioned himself.