Sweet Nightmares [Enmu]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Sweet Nightmares 💜Yandere! Enmu x Female Reader Request By:@IguroMitsuriManga Spoilers!

~Sweet Nightmares 💜
Yandere! Enmu x Female Reader
Request By:@IguroMitsuri
Manga Spoilers!

Fluff on Enmu's part....

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

She was so close. So close to escaping this death trap on wheels. To make matters even worse, the demon in charge of this whole ordeal is obsessed with her.

She was his first priority.

"Please! I don't want to go back!!" (Name) cried over Enmu's shoulder. He was surprised he didn't notice her disappearance sooner.

The boy had just picked her up from where she ran off too. Running into an empty plain field was probably not the best option, but that was the only place she could go to since the station's location was slightly further away from the city. But she was sure that if she kept running, she'll come across it eventually.

Luck was just not on her side today.

"Please! I don't want to go back!" Her grip onto Enmu's shirt tightened. Her heart dropped to her stomach when the train came into view.

Her body went limp as her mind went numb. She hated it there.

"(Name), sweetie, this is what happens when you try to escape..and because of that, I wish your sleep tonight a good luck~" Enmu gave her the ticket which she hesitantly took and activated the Blood Demon Art.

"Enmu...why are you so obsessed?" (Name) dully asked.

"You give me good dreams, that's all.." He justified.

"I never said it was about me.."

Enmu froze as he dropped her onto the soft chair. The first cart of the train was designed specifically for (Name).

"What are you implying then? Because, if I haven't made it clear. I'm obsessed with you and only you.." He sat down next to her and grabbed her waist, placing the crying girl onto his lap.

"Now, my sweet (Name), have a good nap.." Her lips quivered, not wanting to sleep but nevertheless, her eyes closed.

*****

(Name) found herself in a forest at the dead of night. She fell to her knees and started sobbing. Countless years of living on that train really took a toll on her.

She was showered with love, good food, and obviously shelter that she doesn't really want to live on, but has to. A small bathroom was built in for her and sometimes she would have mental breakdowns in there.

"No! No! No! I don't want this! Please! Enmu! I hate this place!!" She gripped her hair, pulling it as she cried.

(Name) ran and ran until she reached an opening with a steep cliff, "I seriously hate this!!!" She screamed at no one in particular.

The atmosphere changed, and it felt like (Name) was trapped in a dome. The trees around her felt like they were closing up...sooner or later she would need to jump.

She's been through this nightmare countless of times from the many escape trials. Needing to jump to break the Demon Art and wake up..

But no matter how many times she's done it, she's never been able to get use to it. You see...

(Name) has a petrifying fear of heights.

"Enmu...I hate you! I hate you! I HATE YOU!" She yelled, looking down at the cliff in absolute terror.

*****

Enmu was satisfied to see the girl's contorted features as she clutches onto his chest. Her eyebrows furrowed, releasing a yelp from time to time.

"(Name)-chan, you're probably cursing me out right now aren't you?" He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "Maybe this wouldn't have happened if you didn't try to escape."

Enmu's face changed. He looked angry. His hands subconsciously brought the girl closer to him, "When will you learn that this is your life from now on? You belong to me~"

*****

The trees surrounding her felt like they were taunting. Telling her to hurry up and jump and get it over with. But she just can't.

"Please..I hate this! I can't jump!!" Yelling in frustration, she pulled her hair and counted down from three.

Three.

"Just close you eyes (Name)..."

Two.

"Edge your heels at the end of the cliff.."

One.

"Now jump."

*****

(Name) jolted in Enmu's arms, screaming in agony. She fell off his lap and crouched down on the floor, breathing heavily.

"That was quicker than I thought..." He kneeled down next to her and patted her back.

Her body went limp on his, "You're mine. Try to understand that." He kisses her forehead, "If anyone were to come in between us...then I'll just have to kill them~" He held her close to him and locked their lips.