Rounds [Giyuu Tomioka and Kyojuro Rengoku]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Rounds 💛Giyuu Tomioka x Kyojuro Rengoku x Female ReaderRequest By: @user71841184

~Rounds 💛
Giyuu Tomioka x Kyojuro Rengoku x Female Reader
Request By: @user71841184

This lemon oneshot will be a threesome. Some readers would find this type of content uncomfortable, please skip this oneshot if you do. Thank you :)

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) yanked on the rope restrains, "Not again...we already did it." She whispered as Giyuu and Kyojuro stared at the girl with lust.

Giyuu held her thigh tightly, "But you topped last round..."

The girl winced at Giyuu's almost childish excuse and did what she was going to do in the first place, exposing herself.

Kyojuro shoved two fingers into (Name), opening her once more, "I think you can handle a few more rounds, you can last~"

(Name) blushed at the sudden entry while Kyojuro's fingers pumped at a faster pace. She mewled, "Feels good...."

Giyuu smirked at her comment and agreed with Kyojuro, "One more round should do." He began to rub his hands along (Name)'s waist and forced her legs to spread wider.

Kyojuro added another finger causing her to scream, "Ahh!!" She screamed.

The two males were satisfied with the tears welling up in (Name)'s eyes as she staggered her breaths. The pleasure was overwhelming, "Get ready- this is our last round and it damn well better be a good one."

(Name) threw her head back at the pleasure while she tugged on the restraints. She watched as the two boys crawl onto the bed, bracing herself for what was about to happen.

In the midst of sexual intercourse, she was happy that Giyuu took off the restraints. The two put her in between them, but she was too weak to stay up, leaning back into Kyojuro's chest.

"W-Wait, I-I'm-" She was caught off with Kyojuro shoving a piece of cloth into her mouth, "Shh..you need to be quiet~"

She let out muffled moans as Giyuu started to kiss her neck and shoulder, leaving a few marks here and there.

"Her skin is so soft." Giyuu told Kyojuro as he continued to lower himself to the girl's entrance. Licking her in a long strip motion, "She taste sweet too.."

Kyojuro rams into her hole while Giyuu ate her out. (Name) gasped with widen eyes, squirming in her place, "Mm..ngh!"

Kyojuro started to suck onto her neck while Giyuu shoved his tongue into her, "Are you enjoying this?"

(Name) furiously nodded her head, complying with whatever the two said. She feared that if she opposed, they would just do another round.

Giyuu suddenly gripped onto her thighs, "She's going to cum." He informed while staring at her shaking legs.

Kyojuro thrusted faster, "We love you (Name)." he whispered tenderly into (Name)'s ear.

(Name) couldn't make a coherent sentence in her head. She wanted to give up, loosing all of her five senses against the pleasure. But this was so humiliating, she can't give up that easily. Can she?

But (Name) knew if she continued to fight against the two, she can forget about being top again. She could only nod in response, shaking as she came, "I love you guys too."