A Lavender's Confession [Giyuu Tomioka]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~A Lavender's Confession 💙Giyuu Tomioka x Female Reader Request By: @A3sth3tic_C4t

Giyuu Tomioka x Female Reader
Request By: @A3sth3tic_C4t

Sorry if this wasn't what you expected :,)

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Giyuu laid on (Name)'s lap, his breathing was irregular. He was bleeding heavily as the other Hashiras continued to battle.

"You need to survive dammit!" (Name) was becoming irritated. There was so much blood loss and they both couldn't do anything about it.

"D-Don't worry about me.." Giyuu tried to push her away and tell her to run, but she stayed and continued to full on sob.

(Name) was hyperventilating, seeing the love of her life at the brink of death was terrifying. Panic and fear contorted her features as she continued to shake, "You can't die! Ugh!! Where the hell are those Kakushi?!"

Although he knew he was going to die soon, Giyuu tried his best to steady his breaths and keep his eyes open. (Name)'s head sparked an idea and she began to ramble to keep the pillar awake.

"H-Hey! S-Stay awake with me! Um-remember that time when you tried to give me a flower but then Tengen threw a pebble at your feet and you tripped in front of me instead?"

Giyuu chuckled at this but then started to violently cough, "Yeah, I was trying to make a friend.."

(Name) chucked while rubbing the pillar's chest to ease his coughs. Recalling the memories of when Giyuu first showed signs that he liked the girl.

*****

Giyuu stared at the pillar sitting next to Muichiro. His heart would always flutter when he gets near her or his face would blush when she approached him or spoke to him.

He saw the Mist Pillar bid his goodbye to (Name) which was perfect now that she was all alone. Pulling several lavenders out of the sleeve of his haori, he took a deep breath and walked towards the girl.

Tengen knew what the Water Pillar was trying to do and took this as an opportunity to prank his fellow Hashira. He picked up a small pebble on the ground and threw it towards Giyuu's foot.

He felt the sting of the rapid stone that hit his foot resulting in him tripping. Right in front of his crush.

Giyuu thought he was done for. His crush will just assume he tripped, ask if he is ok, and then leave him alone because he probably wouldn't be able to speak.

However, to his surprise, she giggled at him and grabbed his wrist, helping him up, "Be careful next time." (Name) smiled then bowed, walking away from the pillar.

Giyuu snapped out of his daze and stared back and forth between the lavenders in his hand and (Name)'s leaving figure.

He questioned weather or not he should go after her and give the flowers but then he realized that he accidentally crushed them when he fell.

He sighed but was persistent with this whole ordeal. He didn't want to be a loner anymore.

*****

Both demon slayers sat there recalling the incident. (Name) chuckled while Giyuu's pale face flushed red.

"Head..hurts..." Giyuu groaned.

(Name) brought his head closer to her lap and continued to try to stop the bleeding, "Sorry if this is uncomfortable but you have to stay strong. I'm sure some Kakushi will arrive soon."

"How can I be uncomfortable on my girlfriend's lap? Plus this pillow has the best view.." Giyuu looked up, trying to get a better view of his lover's face. (Name) gave him a sad smile and started to play with his hair.

Both of them refusing that this was actually happening. Giyuu was already in tremendous pain, (Name) just knew it. And because of that, she gave up.

Her arms loosened around his body and instead she linked their hands together. They knew this would be the end of their love so (Name) puts her arm under Giyuu's head as they placed their foreheads together.

"I never did give you these.." Giyuu said with his last breaths, pulling out a few lavenders out of his haori sleeve. (Name)'s eyes teared even more.

Even if it hurt like hell, the two knew that they will be together in another life.

As long as there were lavenders during the other's confession, their love will last forever.