Straightforward [Kyojuro Rengoku]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Straightforward 💛Kyojuro Rengoku x Female Kocho Sibling! ReaderRequest By: @Mins000

~Straightforward 💛
Kyojuro Rengoku x Female Kocho Sibling! Reader
Request By: @Mins000

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) Kocho was the Blossom Pillar of the Taisho Period and the eldest of the Kocho Siblings. Creating the Blossom Breathing, her younger sisters we're able to derive some of their forms and fighting styles from her such as Flower and Insect Breathing.

But her siblings were not the only ones who have been captured by (Name)'s persona. The Flame Hashira has praised her multiple times for training three siblings and having all of them become Pillars or tsugokus of one another.

It honestly amazes him that three out of the four siblings are Pillars while the youngest is considered a tsugoku at such a young age.

Kyojuro, feeling confident one night for no apparent reason, decided to visit (Name)'s estate in the Butterfly Mansion.

"(Name)-san." Kyojuro called out. The main door was unlocked so he let himself in, softly knocking on some of the rooms he passed by to see if she's in any of them.

"Kyojuro-san, what are you doing here??" A voice questioned from behind, startling the man.

"(Name)-san! I must tell you something! And it can not wait!"

"What? That you like me? I already know." She quipped.

"W-Wha-"

"I overheard you practicing your confession to Obanai-san. A very cute confession, I must say."

Kyojuro furiously blushes at the fact that (Name) already knows about his feelings towards her, "Well now that you know that..how do you feel?"

"I like you too, Kyojuro Rengoku~" The Flame Pillar panicked at her straightforwardness. Wanting to run out of the hallway because of embarrassment.

"So does that mean you-"

"Yes," (Name) interrupted, kissing the boy with no hesitation. He melted into her kiss and circled his arms around her waist, both stumbling into her bedroom.

Kyojuro shoves the girl onto the bed, "We'll be here all night if you don't let me hold back." He warns, feeling hot at the sexual tension.

"Maybe that's a good thing~"

"Straightforward now aren't we."

"A skill I am very proud of."

"Then I expect you to act like that all the way through." Kyojuro sat in between the girl's legs and roamed his hands around her body. Their heated make out session was passionate, (Name) melting into Kyojuro's arms and lips.

He pulled away as a string of saliva followed, then he pins (Name)'s arms on either side and forcefully kissed the girl's neck. (Name) started squirming until she felt Kyojuro rub his knee in between her womanhood.

"Mhh~ Kyo-" (Name) moans into the Pillar's ear in excitement. He buried his face further into (Name)'s neck, blushing, giving her shy kisses.

His hands carefully removed the girl's clothes making (Name) shiver, "Cute..you're shaking~"

"Absolutely perfect," Kyojuro praises, looking at the girl's well-built legs. (Name)'s panting became staggered when Kyojuro exposed his length in front of her, "You're bigger than I expected.."

Kyojuro smirked and lightly rubs himself against her folds causing (Name) to buck her hips.

"Ngh! Kyo..s-stop teasing!" (Name) feeling flushed and embarrassment.

"And what are you gonna do if I don't? Strength wise, you can not escape my grasp." Kyojuro whispered in a dark tone.

Without warning, he shoves himself into the girl and began to move at a slow pace. (Name)'s moans were music to his ears and he knew she wanted more, "Mhh! Kyo- Please!"

Kyojuro smirked, amused by his dominance, "Please? Please what? Come on~ say it.." He started to move just a little bit faster but both of them knew it didn't bring either of them the satisfaction they desired.

"Ahh! Please- go faster!!" (Name) moaned while her eyes were shut tight. She was in absolute bliss.

"Mmhh ngh!! Go deeper~" (Name) begged for Kyojuro to never stop and the man on top of her wasn't planning to either.

"D-Damn (Name)..you're so tight!" Pleasure engulfed him as he thrusted harder. However, both of them were far from satisfied, and they wanted more.

"Ngh- ah! Go f-faster.."

"Beg for it." Kyojuro ordered.

"K-Kyo! Fuck me harder!!" She screamed.

Hearing that, Kyojuro's movements became animalistic, pounding into her with rough moves. Loving and craving for even more, the Pillar began to whisper sweet nothings into the girl's ear.

"AAH! Mgh! Kyo, I'm close!!" (Name) yelled in pleasure, "I am too!" Kyojuro shouts. A few, harsh thrusts we're made until they both came at the same time.

Kyojuro falls limp next to the girl and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her back to ease her breathing.

"That was nice." He mumbled into her back as he covers the both of them with a blanket.

(Name) smirked, turning around to face him and peck his lips, "Cause I said what I wanted."