Congratulations [Obanai Iguro and Muichiro Tokito] Part 2

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Congratulations 💙Obanai Iguro x Muichiro Tokito x Female Reader (Song AU)Request By: Various Have Requested Second Part Of: Satisfied [Obanai Iguro and Muichiro Tokito]

~Congratulations 💙
Obanai Iguro x Muichiro Tokito x Female Reader
(Song AU)
Request By: Various Have Requested
Second Part Of: Satisfied [Obanai Iguro and Muichiro Tokito]

Part 2: not as good as you thought it would be. Part 3?

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Obanai-san..." Muichiro barely whispered as Obanai stepped into the room.

"Muichiro..." Obanai softly said, looking at the disheveled boy. His facial features changed which Muichiro noticed...And with that, he realized: he messed up, "Congratulations! You've invented a new kind of stupid, a damage you can never undo—kind of stupid, an 'open all the cages in the zoo'—kind of stupid, clearly, you didn't think this through—kind of stupid!"

Obanai scolded the younger boy. His whole demeanor changed: eyes hooded and fist clenched. Even Kaburamaru hissed at the Mist Pillar.

"Let's review," Obanai sarcastically said, leaning over the table from where Muichiro was sitting, "You took a rumor a few—maybe two people knew, And refuted it by sharing an affair—of which no one had accused you. I begged you to take a break: you refused to!"

Muichiro Tokito cheated on (Name)...

When the rumors spread, (Name) obviously denied it. She trusted Muichiro...until she saw him actually do it with her own eyes.

Her heart broke into a million peices and she cried almost every night. She distanced herself from Muichiro until she couldn't wait any longer. (Name) filed a divorce.

What pissed everyone off the most was that the Mist Pillar held a blank expression throughout the whole damn thing. He didn't bother to explain himself.

He kept a stoic stare which even made the Flame Pillar angry, "How do you just sit there and not regret what you just did?!" Kyojuro kept his usual loud voice but you can tell it was full of spite.

"Stressed." That was all Muichiro had to say before excusing himself from the Hashira Meeting. 

"That jerk!!" Tengen yelled with hatred.

Obviously there was one man who was beyond the level of mad. Obanai. It was like one of the Seven Deadly Sins obtained his body and cursed him to feel whatever that sin felt.