Follow the Leader [Shinobu Kocho and Douma] Part 3

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Follow the Leader 💛Demon! Shinobu Kocho x Douma x Female Demon! ReaderRequest By: @WellwellwellWelp Manga Spoilers!Third Part Of: Join Me [Shinobu Kocho]

Demon! Shinobu Kocho x Douma x Female Demon! Reader
Request By: @WellwellwellWelp
Manga Spoilers!
Third Part Of: Join Me [Shinobu Kocho]

Before we start, I would like to remind everyone that the yellow heart means that this chapter will be a lemon. But!! This isn't an ordinary lemon and some people will find these following themes uncomfortable. Please read at you're own risk. Thank you :)

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Let's play a little game~ It's called, follow the leader." (Name) smirked.

"I will be the leader and you guys will do whatever I say!" (Name) smiled childishly, "Disobey what comes out of my mouth and you will receive a punishment."

Shinobu and Douma shivered at the fact that the youngest one out of the three is the most dominant.

"Clothes. Off. Now."

Douma and Shinobu hastily took off their clothes. Knowing what's about to happen, Douma sighed.

Degradation.

(Name) absolutely loved it. She's a complete psycho, a sadist who enjoys inflicting pain on others, especially in a sexual psychological sense. She loved to see other people hurt by her doing.

(Name) looked at the two bodies displayed before her, smirking at their nervousness. Douma was sitting on the chair while Shinobu obediently sat on the floor.

"Nakime-san~!" (Name) called out of no where. The Biwa Demon was seen in a flash right next to her, "Can you take us to the old Butterfly Estate?"

With a single strum, they appeared in one of the training rooms. It was completely abandoned once the disappearance of the Insect Pillar was released.

The two before her were still trembling. She grabbed the leash that was still chained onto Shinobu and forced the demon to face her and Douma.

"Watch master carefully." That was (Name)'s first command and it was directed towards Shinobu.

(Name) sat on Douma's lap facing him, she leaned in making Douma gulp, 'Here it comes...'

Here comes the mocking. The degradation.

"When someone becomes a demon, all their senses increase drastically. And now that I am this close to you, I can definitely smell your jealousy."