The Failed Experiment [Giyuu Tomioka, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Tengen Uzui]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~The Failed Experiment 💛Giyuu x Kyojuro Rengoku x Tengen Uzui x Female Reader Request By: @ZeiyaKim2

Giyuu x Kyojuro Rengoku x Tengen Uzui x Female Reader
Request By: @ZeiyaKim2

This lemon oneshot will be a foursome.....Please skip this oneshot if you find this uncomfortable. Thank you :)

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Guess it did nothing." Shinobu shrugged, properly disposing her failed experiment.

"Are you sure you don't feel anything?" She asked the girl once more.

(Name) shook her head, "Nope, I feel the same."

"Oh well. Thanks for helping me today, (Name)-kun!"

The said girl smiled, "No problem."

(Name) was so innocent. Like- disney princess, innocent. What she failed to tell Shinobu was the sudden adrenaline that rushed throughout her body when she drank the potion. She felt like her clothes have gotten tighter and the room temperature had become hotter.

She ignored it, blaming the summer heat and rushed back to her estate. You see, (Name) was going to hang out with Giyuu, Kyojuro, and Tengen today.

"Hello (Name)-san!" The Flame Pillar was the first one to arrive and immediately, he smelled a sweet fragrance in the air.

He assumed it was probably just (Name)'s cooking or the flowers but it wasn't. It smelled good...very good, like an arousing scent.

A mixture of roses and a somewhat dabble of (Name)'s natural pheromones. Kyojuro knew this scent belonged to the girl's but he had no idea why it was turning him on.

A shoulder tap interrupted his thoughts as Giyuu walked in. The Water Pillar froze at the scent.

"You smell it too?" Kyojuro asked as Giyuu shuddered, nodding his head.

"Hey Yooo-" Before Tengen could walk in, the other two Pillars pushed him out of the girl's estate, "What are you two doing?!"

"(Name).."

"Yeah? What about her?"

"It's like she's an omega...an omega in heat.."

Tengen's eyes widen at what Giyuu just said, "Heat? You guys are stupid, only animals can go into heat."

"We warned you." Kyojuro mumbled as the three male's walked back in.