Water Fountain [Kyojuro Rengoku]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Water Fountain 💜Kyojuro Rengoku x Female Reader(slight Song AU)

~Water Fountain 💜
Kyojuro Rengoku x Female Reader
(slight Song AU)

In honor of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba the Movie: Mugen Train's release on the 16th in Japan, here is some wholesome Kyojuro Rengoku content for you- my lovelies!

Living in Japan for the past few years, I did watch the movie with a close friend of mine. NO SPOILERS but the movie was breathtaking. Every frame was a cinematic art piece, Demon Slayer honestly has one of the best art animations I've ever seen.

To the people who have not seen the movie yet cause it has not aired in their country, I pray for you. Trust me, you'll watch it soon 🥰

Message to my Korean Friends:

지난 년간 일본에 살면서 친한 친구와 함께 영화를 보았습니다스포일러는 없지만 영화는 아슬 아슬했습니다모든 프레임은 영화 예술 작품이었고 악마 살인자는 솔직히 제가 최고의 예술 애니메이션 하나를 가지고 있습니다.

아직 본국에서 방영되지 않은 영화를 보지 못한 아름다운 분들께 그대로기도하겠습니다 믿어, 볼거야 😘

Message to my Japanese Friends:

過去数年間日本に住んでいて、親友と一緒に映画を見ました。 ネタバレはありませんが、映画は息をのむようなものでした。 すべてのフレームは映画のようなアート作品でした。デーモンスレイヤーは正直なところ、私が今まで見た中で最高のアートアニメーションの1つを持っています。

だからといって映画を見たことがないバカたちに、文字通りお祈りします。 バカ-見に行く!!! 😤

Jangmi-chan is sorry for all the long announcements, now please enjoy the short, little oneshot :)

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) and Kyojuro think they're so smart. But in all honestly, they suck at sneaking around, I mean, they're trying to sneak around their fellow Pillars. It's kind of useless to do that- for Pillars almost have inhuman senses.

"Meet me by the water fountain."

Where they first met each other until their most recent dates, it was always near or at that water fountain.

"(Name)-san, look at what I got for you today." Kyojuro raised a little candy pop up in front of (Name) as she giggled, "Thank you Kyo-kun."

*****

"Kyojuro-kun, look what I got you while I was out on a mission!"

Kyojuro happily took the box of delicious treaties as he placed (Name) onto his lap while sitting on the ledge of the fountain.

Sitting there for most of the night just feeding each other some sweet delectables.

*****

"(Name)-san! Look at what I picked out for you!" Kyojuro held up a bouquet of a dozen roses.

(Name), although she denied it, had a keen eye for flowers overall. Her eyes shinned, staring at the crimson red petals.

Kissing Kyojuro's cheek, she quietly thanked him. Happily conversing at the water fountain until the devil's hour.

*****

"Kyo-kun! Hilt!"

(Name) shouts jumping up and down with the little trinket in her hand.

She held up a sword's hilt in the shape of flames and gave it to Kyojuro, still jumping due to excitement.

"You got me a new hilt? ....But these are very expensive- especially for a custom ones-"

Kyojuro was hushed but (Name) kissing his cheek, "So?"

*****

"(Name)-chan!" Rengoku happily waved at the girl who was making her way towards him.

"Hi Kyo-" (Name) paused, seeing the rest of the Pillars and Kamaboko squad there. Narrowing her eyes then immediately replacing it with a smile, she waved at everyone then hid behind Kyojuro.

"What are they doing here?"

"Well, they want to see your reaction."

"..Reaction?"

Kyojuro kneeled down on one knee as (Name) felt her heart drop to her stomach, "Kyo..."

"(Name) (Last Name), out of all the gifts we've given each other, I believe this is the best one yet. Consider this, a gift of my undying love for you. (Name)-san, will you marry me?"

(Name) couldn't stop staring at Kyojuro's face, looking for some sort of sign, hoping it wasn't some type of joke.

"YES! YES! YES!" (Name) squealed, jumping into Kyojuro's arms, "I love you so much Kyojuro Rengoku!!!"

The others started clapping, congratulating the success of Kyojuro's proposal.

Now he's grabbing her hips..

And pulling her in...

Kissing her lips,

And whispering in her ear-

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"So where are you guys going to have the wedding?!?" Mitsuri asked, jumping up and down.

"By the water fountain." The couple said at the same time.