Oldest Siblings [Kanae Kocho]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Oldest Siblings 💙Kanae Kocho x Male Rengoku Sibling! Depressed! Reader Request By: @Mins000Manga Spoilers!

~Oldest Siblings 💙
Kanae Kocho x Male Rengoku Sibling! Depressed! Reader
Request By: @Mins000
Manga Spoilers!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"(Name)-san...you need to eat something.." Kyojuro begged his older brother, the current Flame Pillar of the Taisho Period.

(Name) softly smiled at him and took the tray of food off his hands. Kyojuro frowned when he saw his brother place the tray of food next to another tray that was left untouched.

"I'm not leaving until you at least take one bite." (Name) grabbed a peice of bread and shoved it into his mouth, "You can leave now." He ordered.

Kyojuro sighed, looked at his brother one last time, then left. The death of Kanae Kocho will forever taunt (Name)'s only flaw: he was not there to protect her from Upper Demon Moon Two.

Since his lovers' death, all he can think about were random scenarios that could have happened if he was there with her. Maybe Kanae would still be here..or maybe they would die together, either outcomes were alright with (Name). As long as he was there with her.

"Caw! Caw! Rengoku Siblings! A mission awaits the two of you! Caw! At Mugen Train Station! Caw! Caw!" No matter how depressed he might be, (Name)'s loyalty to Oyakata-sama stays unquestionable. And with that, he got up and made his way out of headquarters, meeting his brother along the way.

"(Name)-san, don't be so down." Kyojuro was too enthusiastic for (Name)'s liking, he kept shoving a bowl of rice in front of his face.

"I'll pass.."

"R-Rengoku-sama!" A young boy's voice yelled in shock. (Name) sighed, knowing exactly who it is. He turned around, giving the boy a dull look, "Kamado..."

That's just great, the Kamado boy seems to be with two other annoying kids. (Name) gave the a forced small smile and leaned on his younger brother's shoulders, "I'm kinda tired right now..."

(Name) woke up to see a demon shaking him, "Nezuko?"

The demon couldn't speak but her eyes showed fear, concern, worry, she was just plain scared. She started pointing at her brother then at Kyojuro who appears to be choking a young girl in his sleep.

"Kyojuro stop it!!" (Name) yelled, one hand on Kyojuro's arm and the other one on the poor girl's neck, "Get off of her!!"