Disliked [Giyuu Tomioka]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Disliked 💜Giyuu Tomioka x Female Shy! ReaderRequest By: @MeltiCandle

~Disliked 💜
Giyuu Tomioka x Female Shy! Reader
Request By: @MeltiCandle

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name)'s last nerves were close to bursting at what Shinobu was saying. No way in hell is Giyuu a loner nor is he disliked. He's just...misunderstood.

She wanted to very badly tell Shinobu that she was wrong but here she was, standing behind a tree, too scared to tell the Insect Pillar.

She sighed, knowing she's not going to do anything worth wild and began to walk away.

It was the middle of autumn, and many of the leaves that have fallen were very crunchy. She mentally cringed at the loud noises she was making but her heart dropped when Shinobu called her name.

"Ara~ Ara~ Yoo-hoo (Name)-kun!" She happily greeted as the two walked up to her.

"H-Hello." She whispered.

"What were you doing behind that tree? We're you listening to us? You could have joined our conversation, it's pretty boring to just talk to Giyuu.." She chuckled, annoying the Water Pillar once more.

(Name) couldn't even speak. What the hell was she suppose to say? That she was eavesdropping on them. That's just weird.

"S-Sorry..I was just-"

"Shinobu, leave her alone.." Giyuu kept his usual straight face but there was somewhat of an angry flare in his eyes.

Shinobu shrugged and patted the girl's head, "Sayonara~"

"So what were you doing?"

"Nothing."

"You have to be doing something."

"...Napping."

Giyuu hummed, but (Name) knew he wasn't satisfied with that response, "I just didn't like what Shinobu said.."

"Sayonara?"

(Name) mentally face palmed at Giyuu's response.

"No- When she said you were disliked. I don't dislike you." She whispered, reminiscing what just happened a couple minutes ago.

Giyuu's eyes widen, hugging the girl what she just said, "I don't dislike you either."