Braids [Upper Moons]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Braids 💜Twelve Kizuki: Upper Moons x Muzan's Daughter! ReaderRequest By: @4126wz Manga Spoilers!

~Braids 💜
Twelve Kizuki: Upper Moons x Muzan's Daughter! Reader
Request By: @4126wz
Manga Spoilers!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) Kibutsuji sat next to Nakime, softly braiding her hair. The Biwa Demon didn't mind, she can't really oppose her master's daughter.

"A meeting will start soon, correct?" The six year old asked.

Although she was fairly young for her age, (Name) acted like the exact replica of her father. She was always calm and composed, having a soothing yet commanding voice. But her attitude doesn't excuse her for her childish tendencies.

Nakime nodded at her question. (Name) hummed in understanding, excited to see the Upper Moons.

Her dad suddenly appeared in front of her as he lifted her up in his arms, "Excited to see them?"

(Name) nodded, "It's been over a century.."

The Biwa Demon strummed her instrument once more and six powerful demons appeared before them. The little girl softly smiled, just seeing them made her day.

"(Name)-chan!" Daki was the first to see the little girl in Muzan's arms.

She happily skipped towards (Name) and looked at Muzan for his permission to hold her. He looked skeptical at first but agreed once he saw his daughter make grabby hands towards the demon.

"Take care of her, I have some important business to attend to.." And with that, he left.

Once (Name) was in the demon's arms she started playing with Daki's hair, braiding it like what she did with Nakime's.

This is why majority of the Upper Moons who have hair keep it at a reasonable length. Absolutely thrilled when the little girl would play with their hair.

Gyokko was a demon (Name) never really felt close to but she still acknowledges him as an Upper Moon. Almost no one can hurt his feelings or his pride except for the Kibutsuji family.

The little girl didn't really have to say anything just so Gyokko could stick by her side, he just naturally stays with her and tells her stories about his adventures.

One time, he picked (Name) up and flew her around his shoulders but he was just having fun for himself. (Name) stayed composed through it all but deep down, she really admired his blood demon art and likes his amused smile when he spins her up in the air.

Hantengu was a complicated demon in (Name)'s eyes. She never understood his real goals or motives, he always just seemed to be quiet and scared all the time. But that doesn't mean he won't take care of her.

If (Name) wanted something, he'd always be the first to bring her what she needed. And if he was in a less shy mood, he would join her in playing hide and seek with the other Upper Moons.

Gyuutaro stood next to his sister, grinning at (Name)'s innocent features. She turned to the male demon standing before her and happily clinged onto him, kissing his cheek as she did so.

"AAAHHHH!! No fair!! (Name)-chan! Kiss me too!!" Douma screamed.

(Name) ignored him and continued to ruffle Gyuutaro's green hair. She subconsciously held onto him tighter when she saw Douma get closer.

Daki and the other Upper Moons glared at him, "As if we'd let you out of all people, touch her.." Akaza growled. He then turned to (Name) and softly patted the girl's head, smiling.

(Name) stared at his pink hair and beamed. Even though Akaza didn't keep his hair long like the other demons that doesn't necessarily mean (Name) would like him any less. Although she can't braid it or anything, she still admires the vibrant pastel color.

She started playing with his hair while she rested her head on Gyuutaro's shoulder, "HOW CUTE!!" Daki squealed at (Name)'s interaction with her brother.

There was one demon who has yet to greet the girl and his powerful aura made it known to the others that he was walking towards her.

(Name) stared at all three pairs of eyes and grinned. Kokushibo, although he didn't smile, blushed at the little girl's excited face.

(Name) happily tugged onto his long black locks and softly twirled them in her tiny hands. An idea suddenly popped into her head and she buried her face closer to Gyuutaro's neck as she whispered, "Can I braid everyone's hair?"

"OF COURSE YOU CAN!" Douma yelled, cooing at how cute Muzan's daughter was.

Akaza, Hantengu, and Gyokko watched as she started with Daki's silky white hair then moved onto Nakime's unfinished hair, still keeping the top half of Biwa Demon's face hidden, then she did Kokushibo's black locks. She stared at Gyuutaro's green tips before braiding them as well.

Last but not least, Upper Moon Two. Kokushibo made sure to sit next to (Name) before she started to braid Douma's hair. Who knows what that perverted demon would do if (Name) was in an absolute vulnerable state.

Once she was done, she took out three brightly colored hair pins and stuck them onto the other three demons who did not have long hair.

(Name) didn't talk much but she happily jumped around at the Upper Moon's new hair styles.

Suddenly, Nakime strummed her biwa as Muzan returned. He was then faced with seven demons who had their hair perfectly styled.

He blinked multiple times in bewilderment, "What's this?"

He then saw his daughter peacefully resting her head on Gyuutaro's shoulder. He then mustered a really small smile at his child's little hobby, "Nice hair.."