Three Weddings and a Show

Summary: Ricky and Nini haven't seen each other since their freshman year of college, and they thought they'd never see each other again. Boy were they wrong. Who would've predicted that they'd be invited to the same events within the same year?

*Rini angst/fluff/smut*

Setting: Various places in 2030

{This fic can be found under my Disney/Nick one shots book as well. This version is edited more.}

************************************************

Wedding 1- Big Red and Ashlyn

Nini did not know what the hell she was gonna wear.

I mean what do you wear to a wedding where you know that your ex that you may or may not have feelings for is for sure going to be present? She hasn't seen him since they broke up in freshman year of college all those years ago, and to be honest she feels like it was a mistake, but she would never admit that to anyone.

She actually hasn't seen majority of her high school classmates since graduation including Big Red and Ashlyn, so you can imagine why she was a little taken aback when she saw that she was invited. The only person she kept in contact with was Kourtney who she lived with in LA, and occasionally she'd talk to Carlos or Gina.

She had laid out four different dresses for their wedding, and couldn't decide which one she wanted Ric-, she means all her peers to see her in. She was so occupied in her own little world that she hadn't noticed her best friend walk in with a huge smirk on her face.

"Choose the purple one. You've always looked good in that. Plus, you know who always favored that color on you." She said in an all knowing tone.

Nini rolled her eyes. "Oh shut up. The last thing I'm thinking about is what Ric- I mean you know who is gonna think." No part of Kourtney believed that statement.

She had known about her lingering love for Ricky since the breakup back in their freshman year, but Nini wasn't aware that she was. She had found a journal that she thought was hers and ended up seeing a doodle of Ricky's name with a heart at the end of the y in fancy cursive two years after the breakup.

Five years ago, Nini had gotten shitfaced and spilled that she had still been in love with him despite how long it's been and was sure no other man could compare. She had said that she had tried to replace him, but to no avail.

There were many other times where Nini had accidentally told her that she still pined for Ricky's love that she could name, but there was no time. "Honey, when are you going to stop lying to yourself and call him? I highly doubt he stopped loving you. After all, you guys had quite the history and a love story for the ages."

Nini scoffed and shooed her away. "I don't know what you're talking about, and I highly doubt that you know who still has feelings for me. I mean after all it's been 9 years I'm pretty sure he's found some beautiful girl that likes playing video games and playing guitar just as much as he does. Also, just for that comment I'm wearing the blue dress." Nini  threw the purple dress on the ground. Kourtney rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Fine, pretend that you don't like Ricky. Plus, you gotta stop calling him you know who like he's Voldemort or something before we go to the ceremony." Kourtney walked out of her room. Nini stuck her tongue out at her behind her back. When she heard Kourtney's door close behind her, she picked the purple dress off the floor and packed it.

A few hours later...

Nini and Kourtney automatically regretted deciding to drive to Salt Lake City since it was a 10 hour drive to and from. She made a mental note to never be too cheap to buy plane tickets ever again, especially since she knew she had another wedding in two months here.