JEALOUS!SHU X GAMER!READER

No one pov

Being a gamer was part of your life,you barely eat you get out when your stomach growling.You don't have beyblade what you need is PlayStation,Joy stick,gamer chair,controller,video games.

You have friends love beyblade it's Shu Kurenai.You know about his scar that Lui made from his pervious battle and his shoulder hurt.This is why you hated sports instead E-Sport.You the ace though in your team.

You about to go park to see Shu since he need something from you.You walk and go to near bey park.You see the empty bench and seat there and your eyes never take off from PSP.

"Hey"

One deep cold voice called you but you know those voice not Shu you look it was Lui Shirosagijo.

"Why are you doing here all alone little gamer?"

He smile,kinda scary but he tried to being soft on you.

"Oh...I was waiting someone...ur mm you need something?"

"No...I can accompany you while you waiting"

"You not going tarining?"

He smirked while your eyes focused on video games.

"No,they are too weak! Not enough to compared"

You sigh and look at him as the video games is over.

"Sure....you are strong...but without time,memories and bonds you lost to someone have it...."

"What you mean by that!?"

You look those anger face and back to your new games.

"What I want to say,if you have no feelings power you lose.I know that because,there someone I dear since I lost my parents.He was my truly friends and treat me like siblings,we have fun time and make many memories...he was my strength to battle anyone...he was my dearly to me,that's why here am I being champion in games arena"

You smile while playing with your PSP.He look at you how dazzling you are make him blush.

"Hey there something on your cheek,let me help you"

He leaned closer to get mini bug on your left cheek.

"LUI SHIROSAGIJO WHAT THE HECK YOU DOING!?"

Shu stomp off with anger face.Lui was shocked to but smirk.

"Oh,this person you waiting for?"

"Yeah,he the one who dearest to me why you asked?"

You tilt your head to left.

"Heh,Kurenai you really lucky to have girl like her"

He walk away,Shu come near to you and hold your both shoulder.

"You alright? Is he doing something bad on you? Did he kiss you!?"

You dizzy because he shake your body with his power.

"C-calm down Shu...I'm fine,he just take off the bug on my left cheek I was lazy to take it off so he helped me with it.No he didn't kiss me,because there's someone I want to kiss most"

He have grown face.

"W-who is it?"

You smile and pull his collar and kiss him.He shock and kiss you back.You both wish to stay like that forever but human also need oxygen to life so you both part away.

"It's you Shu..I love you"

You say with pink dust on your cheek while smiling.(a/n:nanami chiaki opps wrong anime).

"Yeah me too..."

"Oh yes,what is it you want to talk about?"

"Let's go on date"

He smiled and grab your wrist,you dropped your PSP.

"Oh,dear sorry let's buy new one okay?"

"Okay"