♡ 𝟘𝟝 ♡

Feeling the rapid beats in his heart calming down, Jungkook finally was able to gather himself and smile at you as you were standing in front of everyone explaining the presentation on the screen. He had no idea to what was actually going on because he was too busy putting everything together and figure things out. This morning when he accidentally knocked on you he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He thought he was imagining you or something, he thought maybe you were someone else, so just to confirm, he grabbed his order and rushed to his studio the next second. He took out the camera and went through the photos until he found what he was searching for. 

His heart skipped a beat when he looked down at the photo he took of you that day by mistake. It's you. It's really you. A strange happy feeling took over his heart in that moment as he rested his palm against his chest with a big beautiful smile tugging at his lips. I found you. His insides wanted to jump but then he realized he didn't actually find find you. He just know that you are here probably working in this same company, but he didn't know where. And he found it weird because ever since that day he had been trying to look for you every time he came to the company, but failed because he didn't know anything about you. He certainly couldn't show your picture and ask around from the staff, but he did sneak into the filming department and the arts department the right next day to see if he could spot you. But he couldn't.

Jungkook couldn't help but stare at you giving you his soft signature bunny smile. You almost melted seeing that smile directed at you for real. The hues of pink that touched your cheek would have been evident to all but you continued the explanation as you felt a nudge from Miya. You quickly cleared your throat a little and went ahead.

"So this the stage setup for the next concert. And these are the areas we will be changing during your solos." you pointed out to blank areas on the screen.

"We have come with a set up that these areas of the stage can be easily changed during the break without distracting the fans much. And these are the areas that we will add each  artist's preferred theme to match the concept of the song. So please do gather up what you want to fill it up with. We can have separate individual meetings and discuss about this so please do let us know the free time in your schedule so that we can adjust to everything accordingly. Also we will provide you with few sketches and then show some demos. If we can agree on it then we can proceed." you smiled sweetly when you saw the boys nodding their head in sync. 

Miya took over from there and let her touch up on the other areas that you may have missed and allowed her to end the meeting successfully. You gave your business card to each one of them and thanked for their time. You said a small 'Hi' to Namjoon and he gave a sweet smile before saying that he is excited to work with you and catch up. You returned the smile with a nod and said quick byes to them, holding your gaze a bit longer than necessary with Jimin before leaving. 

Once you three ladies left escorted by the manager, the members inside the meeting broke into laughs and yellings. "Yah! I was barely holding my laugh in. Did yall see Jiminas face?"Hoseok started pointing at Jimin to tease him.

"Me too! Jimin was so totally into her. He was smiling like an idiot the whole time." Jin laughed joining in Hoseok.

"Yeah bro.. You are whipped.. and I get it. She is pretty and cute." Taehyung patted Jimin's shoulder when he was covering his face and laughing shyly, feeling embarrassed by all the teasing.