#54

You entered the hotel hand in hand with Jungkook you checked out yourself on the long mirror at the entrance. You were wearing a beautiful red strapless dress which Jungkook chose for you and everything looked perfect.

As you got close you realized that it was a big event. You quickly removed your hand from Jungkook and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me it's a huge event?" you asked getting worried.

"Why what's wrong?" he got confused.

"I don't think it's a good idea to be seen with you. What if media people were there." you said quickly stepping away from him.

"Babe relax. It's mostly elderly people here. It's an annual event for this orphanage me and Jin hyung do yearly donations too. And so what if they saw you with me. I'm not hiding you." He said placing his hand around your waist to hold you closer.

A smile automatically appeared to your lips. You love how he wants to be with you out in the open and ready to face anything that will come in his way for you. He doesn't worry much because in two days their contract will be over and they will be free to do anything because they will be no longer bound by rules. Knowing that it puts you at ease too. 

"So Jin and Aera will be here too?" you asked and when he gave a nod you smile feeling relieved a bit.

"That's great. I didn't get to speak to unnie much for a long time because of you. Hope she is not mad at me." you said jokingly and he chuckled.

"My bad. then I will set you free today." he said as you both entered the hall. 

Jungkook lead you to a table in a corner which said VIP. As you approached the table, a nice looking guy came and grabbed Jungkook into a hug laughing. 

"Hey man! It's been a long time." the guy seemed excited to see Jungkook. 

"Yup I think it's been over a year. How are you?" Jungkook asked equally excited. 

"All good man. Suzy was waiting for you we didn't know you would come." he said still holding on to Jungkook.  

"Oh really. By the way this is y/n and this is Wang" Jungkook introduced you to his friend. You smiled and shook hands with him.

"Oh Jin hyung." Jungkook waved his hand over you and you quickly turned to look at them. You gave a huge smile to Jin and Aera as they approach you.

"Unnie!" you hugged Aera happy to see her.

"Y/n! So happy to see you. Now a days you don't even have time for me." she teased hugging you back.

"Sorry Unnie I was busy." You said taking a seat with her leaving the guys to be on their own. Both of you caught up on everything that you missed. It's always so good to speak to her. 

"Oh my god! Kookie!" a girl exclaimed in an excited voice. You looked up to see a beautiful girl approaching and hugging Jungkook longer than necessary. 

"I missed you so much. I'm glad that you came. look at you, dashing as ever." she said pulling away and then wrapping her hand around his arm clinging close to him. 

You narrowed your eyes at her. Who is she?

"Suzy you are pretty as always too." Jungkook complimented her. 

"Y/n would you like one?" Aera asked taking a glass of god knows what the waiter offered and you just simply gave a nod eyeing the girl again. 

"What are you looking at?" Aera asked handing you a glass.