#55

From the pounding head and dehydrated feeling you figured you must have been drinking heavily last night. Your throat felt like sandpaper. It hurt to move. So you stayed the way you are for a little longer till you felt a little better. You started drifting to a very beautiful dream as you started seeing Jungkook's handsome face next to you.

You smiled watching him and trailed your eyes down to see him shirtless. As expected he had very fine and defined body. You have been lusting over Jungkook so much that now you want him even in your dreams.

His disheveled hair, sharp jawline, beautiful pink lips and that cute also hot mole under his lip was making your heart flutter. His tattoo covered arm looks incredibly sexy next to his hot body. You lazily traced every line and curve on his body. Even though it was a dream it feels so vivid. As you reached his waist line your fingers stopped there. You wondered if he was naked under the covers.

Wow I'm such a pervert!

As you tried to move further, Jungkook held your roaming hand in his. You quickly looked up to see him staring at you with a smirk on his face.

"Good morning babe." he said kissing the back of your hand.

"How are you feeling? last night was fun." he said in a teasing tone.

Your eyes immediately widened due to shock, registering that it wasn't a dream.

Fun? what fun?

Wait! is he? did we?

You quickly looked down at yourself lifting the cover and your eyes widened more. You were only in your panties and a T which was probably his.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked seeing you acting weird.

You didn't remember anything that happened last night and seeing the state you were in you couldn't help but ask him to confirm. You were feeling embarrassed to look at him so without looking at him wanting to bury yourself under the covers you went ahead and asked.

"D-di.. did we? I mean did something happen between us?" you stammered feeling ashamed.

"A lot happened last night." he said pulling you to him but you quickly straightened up to sit and looked at him desperately.

"So we did." you asked and Jungkook just smiled letting you think whatever because he was enjoying teasing you.

"No..no..no! this can't be." you said clutching your hair and shaking your head in disbelief.

Your headache came back in a second. Disappointment and anger was building up. You moved the cover to get down from the bed but Jungkook caught you.

"Y/n? what's wrong?" he was getting confused.

"I need a minute." you said in a harsh tone and quickly hurried to the bathroom and closed the door behind you to splash some water to come to your senses.

Jungkook was taken a back by your behavior. He was just teasing you and you were taking it serious. He figured that you couldn't remember what happened properly yet but he knew it would eventually come back to you. But he never thought that you would think this way of him and be this upset if you both ever crossed the line.

In desperate need of water to wet your dry throat you opened the door and hurried to the kitchen avoiding Jungkook. You didn't know how to face him. You tried to remember but you just couldn't and you hated it.

You took a bottle out and emptied half of it when Jungkook came out with a shirt on.

"Y/n what's going on? why are you trying to avoid me?" he asked seriously.