#45

It was so peaceful as you leaned against the balcony railing and stared up at the night sky. The stars looked dim and river looked so beautiful with all the city lights around. No matter how much you look at it, it always surprises you. 

Jungkook did say that this view was one of the main reasons he bought this apartment, saying it always soothes his mind and you couldn't agree more. 

When you heard his beautiful humming you turned to look at him. He was walking towards you with two cups in his hands.

"Here's your order ma'am. JK special Hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream." he joked making you laugh as he handed you a cup. 

"Thankyou. I will surely enjoy." you grinned and slowly took a sip. And to your surprise it was amazingly delicious but bit too hot. 

You could see that Jungkook was waiting for your feedback as he watched you. So you smiled and let him know how it was.

"It's really nice. I'm gonna let it cool down a bit so I can enjoy it better." 

"Duhh! it is...nice. Because I made it. Anyways Glad you like it." he grinned and you rolled your eyes at him making him chuckle. 

Turning to face the view he leaned in and rested his elbows on the railing for support. You watched him carefully blowing on the drink and sipping it slowly. His bangs were covering half of his beautiful doe eyes, suddenly you had an urge to reach out and push his hair back but you managed to control. You could see that he was thinking about something as he was lost in the view.

He slowly lifted his head up to look at the stars. A small smile appeared on his lips making you smile. Seeing Jungkook like this made your heart flutter every time. You were secretly growing feelings for him, you could feel a deep connection but your heart was not ready to accept yet. You were too scared to find out what those feelings exactly meant. 

But every time you meet his eyes you tend to forget everything around you. Even if he is doing nothing, being around him was so comforting and warm to you. 

Jungkook brought you back from your thoughts as he started humming the familiar tune. You remember him saying that he finished writing the lyrics and the song is almost done but you just couldn't wait for it. 

"Jungkook!" his name came out in a soft low tone. He quickly looked at you. His lips lingered a faint smile and eyes shined like the stars above you. 

"I want to hear it.." you said hoping he would agree.

"Hear what?" he asked confused in a low voice.

" I want to hear the song you keep humming." you said really meaning it with pleading eyes. He stared at you for a while as silence lingered between you two. You thought he might refuse but to your surprise he gave a nod.

"Let me bring my guitar." he placed his cup on the small table next to him and went in. You took slow long sips feeling a bit excited to hear it. That melody kept tugging at your heart every time you heard it. And finally you were gonna hear it. 

Jungkook came back with his guitar feeling a bit nervous. You could see that he was thinking something really hard. It looked like he was mustering up his courage. Maybe because it's a new song, you thought. 

He leaned against the railing, facing you halfway. He let out a sigh and looked at you. He was trying to say something but he just smiled and looked back down to his guitar.