#39

When Jungkook opened his eyes, he was still holding your hand as you were soundly sleeping next to him.  He watched you sleep like a baby. He wanted to close the big gap between you and him and wrap you up in his arms but he didn't dare to cross the line. Right now all he wants is to keep you in his sight always. After the fright last night Jungkook refused to leave you alone. 

He wasn't convince that you wouldn't try anything again. When he saw you gone last night it scared the shit out of him. The thought that he could have lost you if he was a minute late made him shiver. 

He finally realized what he needs to do. Leaving you alone was not going to solve anything.

*******************

Jungkook called out to V when he saw him entering the company. 

"Ohh Jungkook-ah. Are you getting in now?" he asked smiling.

" Yes. Just got here." Jungkook replied as both of them waited for the elevator. Everyone was called in for an urgent meeting. He hoped that it wouldn't take long as he had other plans for the day. 

"How is y/n doing? I didn't get a time to visit her. I had to deal with Jimin." V asked in a concerned tone. Jungkook formed his lips into a firm thin line at Jimins name. He still didn't talk to Jimin after that argument he had with him. 

"She is slowly getting better. H-how is Jimin doing?" he asked not sure if he wanted to hear it. He already have enough disappointment towards Jimin and he didn't want to add more. But what V said next was not what he was expecting.

"He is very quiet. He hardly talks to anyone and barely leaves his house. And every night he would just drink himself to sleep. And Jungkook-ah, I really think that he really need all of us right now." V said in a way of hinting for him to talk to Jimin. 

Well whatever it is Jungkook thought that Jimin deserved it. He remained silent and V added to it more,

"He is in pain." 

"Well so is y/n. And she didn't deserve any of this." He defended you starting to get annoyed.

"I know. But Jimin is our family." V said as they reached the floor. Yes. It's true! Jimin and rest of the members are family. And he hates the tension between him and Jimin. But that doesn't mean that he can accept the things Jimin did to you. Besides for Jungkook being there for you was more important than anything else. So he looked straight in the eyes of V and made sure he knew what you meant for him.

"And Y/n is my everything." Jungkook stepped out feeling a bit uneasy about seeing Jimin. He didn't know how he will react or what others would say. But whatever it is, he mentally prepared himself. 

When they entered the meeting room, rest of the members were already there. Jungkooks eyes automatically travelled to Jimin as he took a seat away from him. Jimin seemed to be lost in his thoughts and he looked like a mess. 

"Oh Jungkook-ah! it feels like ages since I last saw you." J-Hope patted his shoulder. Jimins eyes shot up as he heard Jungkooks name. He stared at Jungkook with painful eyes. He wanted to ask about you and demand to see you but he knew that Jungkook would never allow it. 

Everyday Jimin was dying to see you and to know how you have been doing, but because of shame he never asked anyone. He knew that the members were mad at him for what he did, but non of them blamed him or scolded him and it made things more uncomfortable for Jimin. He didn't know how to open up to others.

He wanted to explain things to you and ask for your forgiveness but Jimin didn't have the courage to face you. Your hate towards him tormented him every second. He couldn't believe the girl who gave him immense love would give him so much pain as well.