#67

Jungkook woke up earlier than he expected. He couldn't sleep properly because he knew that this will be the last day he would be spending with you till you return to Seoul. His heart was aching to leave you but he didn't have a choice. 

He turned to look at your beautiful face. You were soundly sleeping facing him. Jungkook smiled seeing you like this. It gave him a warm feeling of home in his heart. His eyes wandered over you as he watched you sleep. He loved the way how your beautiful dark hair sprawled back on the pillow and few strands are covering your angel like face. Your long lashes almost touched your skin as they were hiding your beautiful brown eyes which he love to get lost in every single day. 

His eyes travelled down to your cute nose which makes him want to nuzzle every time with his, then to your soft pink lips that he can never get enough of and finally to your neck which he loves to kiss and breathe in your scent. Jungkook's lips turned up into a big curve as he saw all pink, red and purple marks on your neck, shoulder and chest. He was pretty sure he left some marks on your thighs too. It kind of made him proud because it showed that you were his. He had you and your soul marked. 

Jungkook slowly moved the strands away and tucked them behind your ear. Sometimes it feels like a dream. He never thought he could have you or your love. You complete him and make him happy. He quickly moved his hand when you shifted under his touch. He didn't want to wake you but he was too late. 

With your eyes still lazily closed, you snuggled into his chest and tightly wrapped your arm around him, but before that He watched you pull the sheets a little bit more up so the both of you are fully covered and warm. He felt you breathing in his scent and smile against his chest as you kissed it. Jungkook felt his heart skip a beat. His heart filled with happiness, warmth and love, he chuckled softly. 

"Good morning my angel." he whispered as he kissed your forehead.

"Good morning!" You looked up at him smiling so beautifully. He leaned down and pecked your lips softly. 

"I love you." he said making your heart tingle as he gave another peck to your lips. Jungkook says it a lot but every time he says it, it feels like the first and you can never get used to the sparks you feel in your heart.

"I love you too" you said cupping his face and brushing your nose against his with closed eyes feeling his warmth. You were going to miss him like crazy. 

You felt him relax to your touch. Jungkook wraps his arm around you and pull you into his embrace. You hear him sigh as he brushed your hair with his fingers. You also sighed and pressed your face onto his chest, listening to his heartbeat. You both were kind of sad that you had to separate for a while, you wanted to stay with each other but you didn't have a choice. You both knew it was not going to be easy but it was just for a month or two. 

"Call me and text me everyday ok." you said in a low voice.

"I will. I promise to annoy you every second." he chuckled making you giggle softly as well.

"Let's get up now. You are making me lazy. We have so much to get done." You complained playfully and pulled away from him to sit up. 

"Yes we do and I have something to return." he said quickly pulling up his pants and getting off the bed before you. You grabbed his Tshirt to wear as you watch him walk to his bag. His tattoo covered hand disappeared into his bag and he took out something shiny. He walked back to you and climbed on the bed with a smile. 

"I'm going to reveal a secret of mine today." he said taking your hand. You raised your one brow and gave him a quizzical look with a small smile tugged on your lips. You wondered what the secret is and started getting excited.