#17

You and Jimin arrived at your apartment after the dinner. You were smiling ear to ear because you had a great time singing, playing and joking around with the rest. Jimin was looking at you adorably leaning against the kitchen counter. You smiled and wrapped your arms around him, pulling him into a hug. Jimin happily hugged you back tightly. You stayed like that for a while with your eyes closed, enjoying the warmth and happiness he has brought into your life.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked breathing softly into your neck.

"Hmmm..." you hummed. Jimin pressed a long hard kiss on your neck, sending a little shiver down your body.

"Care for some desserts?" he whispered against your ear softly. You blushed instantly, your heart beating fast thinking about the last time you mentioned dessert.

"D-Desserts?" you pulled away to look at him. He smiled teasingly.

"Yes. Desserts!" he turned slightly and grabbed something that was on the counter. His smile turned into a grin as he held a Royce chocolate box in front of you. You left out a soft giggle when you realized that he literally meant desserts.

"How was this here?" You asked opening the box to eat one.

"I left it here for you earlier." He said as he watched you eat one. The smooth and creamy chocolate melted in your mouth giving you pure pleasure. It tasted so delicious that you popped in another one before finishing the previous chocolate.

"Mmmm...So yummy!" you let him know.

"Really..Give me one too." he smiled. Jimin opened his mouth as you picked another chocolate square. You pretended as if you were going to give it to him, but quickly changed directions and popped into your own mouth teasing him. You laughed at his reaction. His eyes lingered on your lips for a while. Then you tried to do it again but Jimin quickly held your hand and ate it. As he did that, Jimin suddenly went from cute mode to sexy mode with intense eyes in a second. This man's duality always surprise you and you love that about him. You let out a gasp as he grabbed your waist and pinned you against him for a kiss. His eyes met yours filled with desire. He took the chocolate box out of your hand and placed it on top of the counter before leaning in.

"It's my turn to tease." his lips brushed against your ear as he whispered seductively. Your breath hitched as your body grew weak for him. Jimin cupped your face with one hand and lifted it accessing your neck. He moved his lips on your lower neck, leaving trails of kisses teasing your skin till he reached the top. You let out another soft gasp as he lightly nibbled your neck and began to suck on it. You tilted your head back giving him more access as you ran your hand through his hair tugging it gently. your breathing started to get heavy as your body started heating up. His lips found yours and started kissing you passionately as he slowly pressed you against the wall.

You started feeling good, you felt alive and vibrant. Your whole body seemed to be roaring with pleasure as he kissed you and caressed you. Under his magic fingers, you felt like a ball of greed, wanting to touch him more and more, to kiss him more and feel him more. You knew you were loosing control and you are finally ready for it. You want him..You need him. You want to make him yours and you wanted him to make you his. Your sighs drifted in between his now hungry lips leaving you breathless. Flames of desire reached out from deep within you.

You wrapped your arms around him and pressed yourself against him. All of your senses came to alert as you felt every part of him pressed against you responding. He groaned when you tugged at his lower lip. He pulled his lips away and rested his forehead against yours with eyes closed, breathing heavily as if he was trying to control himself. He looked at you as you released yourself from his embrace and held his hand, pulling him towards the bedroom. But he stopped in his tracks and pulled you back to him.