#Filler

[A sneak peak of the time passed]

The frothy, blue-green salt water crashes into the setting sun reflected shoreline in waves, then gently rolls up to the increasingly rising tide line.
The wave stops as it reaches the tide line and slowly rolls back into the churning ocean water. This relaxing rhythm of continuous lapping waves was music to your ears as you were building a sand castle with Miya.

You both were competing against Jungkook and V. You all came on a vacation since it's the holiday week at the company. Miya won the trust of the members and they felt comfortable around her, so they let her tag along with you to this trip. 

"Yah! what are you doing? the girls are close to beating us!" V complained at Jungkook as the time was almost running out.

"Yah! get your dumped ass up!" V said.

"What? you got dumped again?" you asked from Jungkook, not even surprised. For the past two years he has been dating on and off. And all his relationships never lasted more than a month.

" I didn't get dumped. It was mutual!" he made a face making us all laugh.

"Seriously JK. What do you do to them?" Miya asked teasing him. You got together with Miya and started making fun of Jungkook making everyone laugh. He kept fighting back but it was three against one. So he just got up and smirked as he walked towards you. 

"Y/n, I hate to say this. But this is so ugly!" with that said he destroyed your sandcastle grabbing little bit of sand on his hand. Then he threw it on you and started running laughing at you.

"Yahhh!!!" you yelled and grabbed a handful of sand and chased after him. While laughing, He kept running around in circles trying to avoid your every sand attack. Suddenly he stopped to catch his breath. Both of you held on to your knees as you pant, not taking eyes off of each other. Thinking it's the chance you lunged at him but he quickly caught you and locked you in his arms with your back to him, making it impossible for you to move. 

"Yahh! this is cheating. let me go." you tried to wiggle yourself out but he lifted you and twirled trying to make you dizzy. 

"Okay! okay! I surrender." you let out a shriek of laughter. Jungkook fell for it and set you down chuckling. You quickly got back at him and started running towards the private villa where you all are currently staying. You both were giggling and he was closing in on you. To your relief Jimin was walking towards you, So you quickly ran and got behind him. 

"Jimin save me!" you said wrapping your arms around his waist from the back. 

"Woah! what's going on?" he asked chuckling. 

"Jimina move. I just ate sand thanks to her." Jungkook stopped in front of Jimin. 

"Well you started it!" you put your tongue out at him mockingly. 

"AH! really!" Jimin looked at Jungkook amused. When Jungkook locked eyes with Jimin, he gave a nod and grinned.  Then suddenly both of them got together, held you down and covered you with sand as you screamed. V and Miya were laughing hysterically in the corner watching you all.

You pushed them away and dust off the sand from your head cursing at them annoyed.

"Ugh!! I hate you both! Move." you yelled at them and stormed off to take a shower. They just couldn't control their laughter as they watched you leave cursing them.

-

" Miya! I will be missing you so much." you hugged your best friend as you guys were watching the night sky by the beach. 

"I'm going to miss you too! now don't start or else we will start crying again." she smacked my arm jokingly.
This trip kind of felt like a farewell because Miya will be leaving for Paris soon. You are really happy for her because she made her dream come true, but now that she is settling in Paris you were a bit sad because you were going to miss your best friend so much. 

"Okay. Come on lets go in and join the rest. I have to take my revenge as well." you gave a devilish smile.

"Uh oh! that look is not good!" she laughed.

" Don't worry. it's nothing grand.. just a simple sticky mess." you grabbed her hand and went into the garden where the rest were chatting and fooling around. 

Jimin tried to say something but you looked away pretending to be mad. He just chuckled thinking you were acting cute. You grabbed the large coke bottle and pretended as if you were going to drink it. You slowly shook the bottle well and got up to go behind Jimin and Jungkook. thankfully both are seated next to each other. 

Miya eyed you wondering what you were upto. You winked at her and bam! you opened the bottle and sprayed it on Jungkook and Jimin.

Everyone panicked at your sudden attack. Jimin almost fell from his chair and Jungkook cursed as he got away. Both of them came at you trying to grab the bottle. As you were fighting over the bottle. It was sprayed over at others. Everyone was screaming and laughing.  The next thing you know, everyone joined in and you all started having a soda fight! 

Like you predicted. It was a Fun Sticky Mess!

The lovely Cover edit by : MinShaiaThnx for this 💜💜

Thnx for this 💜💜