#12

Jungkook left his hotel room to meet up with V and Jimin for dinner. It's only been 2 weeks since the asia tour started but he already misses home. More like he misses being around you and he have to wait for another month to see you. Jungkook's phone vibrated in his hand. He looked to see it was an unknown number.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hello Jk? This is Yuri. This is my new number." a girl named Yuri spoke.

"Ahhh! Yuri ah! Yes what is it?" he asked wondering why would she call him. Yuri was a senior trainee from their company who debuted recently.

"Is Jimin there with you? He has been ignoring me for months now. And even Tae is not picking up. what are you guys up to?" she sounded annoyed.

"Umm.. well we are on tour. So everyone is really busy. I'll pass the message. Gotta go I have practice." Jungkook lied and quickly ended the call because he didn't want to get involve with her. Yuri can be a pain in the ass sometimes and she is trouble. So Jungkook always avoids her.

"Hey! I'm here." Jungkook announced himself as he got closer to V.

"Hey. Jimin just left his room." he informed Jungkook and he gave a nod.

"Guess what. Yuri just called." Jungkook said slapping Vs arm friendlily with the back of his hand.

"Yah! ignore her. Oh my god! she is so annoying." V rolled his eyes.

"Why? what does she want?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Jimin..it's all his fault." he said pulling out his phone.

"What is my fault?" Jimin asked as he slapped both of his friends backs.

"Yuri!" Jungkook said as they went into the restaurant.

"Aish! her?" Jimin said awkwardly chuckling.

"This idiot was having a fling with her and one day he just stop seeing her. Ever since she has been ringing up my phone like a lunatic." V complained.

"Yah! we just flirted a day or two. it was nothing serious." Jimin said defensively.

"Ya right. You flirt with all the notorious cases and always cause a scene. I'm surprised that you are laying low these days." V said chuckling. 

"That's because I found someone who I want to be with 24/7." Jimin smiled shyly.

"Don't tell me... is it y/n?" V asked to confirm and when Jimin gave a nod Jungkook felt his heart wrenching. He knew that Jimin was interested in you but for a while he forgot that Jimin is capable of getting any girl he likes. 

Deep down he knew that Jimin had his eyes on you way before he did. But you weren't just a ordinary girl for Jungkook. He felt a connection and like V said if Jimin made the effort of owning you, then he wanted to find out if Jimin was being serious. What Jungkook really cares about is your happiness. Seeing you lively and happy was more than enough to make him happy. 

"Hyung.. are you serious with Y/n or is it just another fling?" he asked pressing his lips together to confirm.

"Guys! I'm being serious ok. She is very special to me and I'm in love with her." he said in a serious tone. 

"Ohhhhh! our Jimin has grown up! So when are you going to ask her?" V seemed really impressed. Jimin smiled and answered coyly.

"Already did after the seoul concert. And it's official now." 

Jungkook felt a stab in his heart. He gave Jimin a half hearted smile when he looked at him and then lowered his head unable to make eye contact.

 'They are dating! Let's just give up! I should be happy for my hyung.' he said to himself trying to make up his mind even though it hurt.

"Jungkook-ah! I know that you both are like best friends so please put in good words for me. I've never been this happy with a girl. And I don't want to loose her." Jimin squeezed Jungkook's shoulder smiling brightly. He knew it was going to be hard on him but Jungkook decided to move on for Jimin's happiness. And also you already made your choice he thought.

"Always Hyung! Take good care of her. she is really a wonderful person." Jungkook finally gave a smile burying his broken heart deep inside. 

--

You settled down on the bed and looked at the time. It was 11pm, one hour ahead of where Jimin is. You pulled out your phone to face time Jimin. You still can't believe that you were actually dating him. It all feels so surreal. But the kiss you shared still tingles on your lips.

"Hey beautiful! I was about to call you." he smiled sweetly.

"Really.. telepathy I guess." you giggled.

"So how was your day?" he asked leaning back.

"It was good. did you have your dinner?" you asked smiling.

"Just had with Tae and Jk. Oh! And I told them about us." he said brushing his hair back with his hand.

"Really? isn't it going to be a problem?" you asked wondering if its really safe to let people know about your relationship.

"No it's fine. We don't have secrets and besides it's not like I'm the only one dating." he replied.

"Oh really? But what I meant was we work together." you said.

"That's fine. I don't think it will be a problem. We are allowed to date now. And Jin hyung will be announcing his engagement soon." he said surprising you.

"What? Jin is gonna get married?" you sat up in shock making Jimin laugh.

"Yup. our contract will be ending in two years. so his parents have arranged his marriage." Jimin said and went on about the other members as well. You spent the night talking and laughing with Jimin. Day by day you both kept getting closer getting to know each other well. And that made you believe that Jimin is truly yours and you felt extremely happy.

 And that made you believe that Jimin is truly yours and you felt extremely happy