♡ 𝟙𝟙 ♡

Your phone vibrated in your pocket as you were about to take it out to order some lunch. You smiled when you saw it was Jimin who was calling.

"Where are you? Are you at home?" he asks as soon as you answer.

"Y-Yes I am. and you?" you answer a bit confused.

"If you're not busy, come out. I'm in front of your door." he say in a low voice alarming you.

"What?" you shrieked jumping out of your couch. 'You gotta be kidding me!  You rushed to the door throwing your phone away and pull open the door.

"Oh my god! what are you doing here in broad day light." you quickly looked around and then grabbed him into your small apartment. Jimin laughed at your panicked reaction finding it cute. You on  the other hand felt a bit embarrassed.

"Sorry, it's just that this place is filled with fans. They would recognize you in an instance." you say to him while remembering seeing fans around here last night after the concert.

"It's ok, I know how to be careful." Jimin took off his cap and mask revealing his beautiful face to you. 

"What were you up to?" he asks taking a look around.

"I was just about to order in some food." you answer wondering what Jimin is doing here during his free time.

"Great timing then. Go get ready. I came to take you out." he casually says taking a seat on your couch.

"What? where?" you almost gawk at him but recovered even though you remained surprised.

"You'll see.. we can start from lunch." he smirked and then nudged his head towards the only room in the apartment figuring out that it's your bedroom, "Now hurry."

Jimin didn't have to say it again. You hurried to your room as excitement bubbled you in you. 'OMG! Is he here to take me on a date. I mean for real?'  You wanted to squeal like an idiot but you just held it in. You grabbed the dress that Miya made you buy last week when you both went shopping and quickly put it on before prepping yourself more pleasantly.

Once you were done, you applied your favorite lip tint and checked your self in the mirror one last time before stepping out into the tiny living room. "Ok I'm done."

 Jimin looked at you pleased and gave an approving nod. You could tell that he wanted to say something else but he just held in. "Lets go." He smiles standing up and covering his face to spend the day together.

 ♡

After lunch Jimin and you hit the road a bit away from the city. He's been driving for almost an hour or maybe two. You really couldn't tell but you turned sideways to look at the man next to you again.