#13

You and Miya picked up your order and sat on the nearest table. You sipped your coffee before anything and let out a satisfied sigh.

"How come you always do that?" Miya giggled

"That way my friend, the coffee always taste better." You let out a small laugh.

"Mmm.. I love this cake. We should get this hereafter." Miya said after trying the new menu. You took a bite to taste and it was truly heaven. 

"Mmmm..I agree. Wow. Gimme that." You pulled the piece towards you.

"No way.. get your own." Miya pulled back. The girls laughed while trying to eat the most of the cake.

"You seem to be in a good mood today." Miya's comment made you smile wider. 

"That's because only one more day to go!" you replied thinking about Jimin. He will be back tomorrow and you couldn't wait. You missed him like crazy the past few days.

"Another day? for what?" Miya asked confused furrowing her brows.

"Oh! another day for my package to arrive." you lied. You feel bad hiding this from Miya. But you didn't want to risk anything. It's better to be safe than sorry is what you always kept saying to yourself. 

-

After breakfast you returned to your desk to continue the work. As you were looking up the calendar for upcoming events, your work phone rang up. When you answered you were asked to come up to the VIP floor, studio room 2 for a sudden meeting. On your way you waved at the receptionist who passed the message at the entrance and went in. 

As soon as you opened the door someone grabbed you in and closed the door immediately. To your  surprise it was Jimin.

"I missed you so much!" He said pulling you into a tight hug without even wasting a second.

"Oh my god! I missed you too... how are you here?" you asked in surprised wrapping your arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"I lied about the return date to surprise you." you felt his warm breath against your neck. His voice was like velvet to your ears. You felt the softness of his lips on the base of your neck, the softness of his hair delicately grazing your face. You shuddered with pleasure, captivated by his gentle caresses as he was breathing deeply. his beautiful face still nestled in the hollow of your neck. Your heart started pounding fast as he kissed it and found his way to your lips for a peck.

"I wish I could stay a little longer." he said still holding you in his arms. 

"Do you have to go?" you asked bit disappointed but you understand, you were just so happy that he came to see you.

"Yes. I need to get some sleep and then I have a interview later." he said making a sad face feeling bad.

"It's ok. You should go now. call me when you are free." you assured him that it's okay to go. Jimin Kissed you one last time before he went back. 

-

The next day as you were passing by the practice room, you bumped into Jungkook.

"Hey stranger. it's nice to see you again. hope you still remember me." you smiled seeing him. But he just stared at you and then walked away without a word.

 Is he ignoring me for real?

 He stopped messaging you or calling you ever since he went on the tour. And now this! His coldness hurt you a bit. You thought you were close friends. 

Why is he acting like this? It's not like him.

*************************

'What's wrong with me? ' Jungkook started scolding himself as he leaned against the table

'What's wrong with me? ' Jungkook started scolding himself as he leaned against the table. When he bumped into you unexpectedly he didn't know what to do. He was just not prepared how to face you or what to say. 

His heart felt heavy the moment he saw you smiling at him. Sudden realization of despair made his heartache more. He couldn't bring himself to talk to you so he just walked away. He thought the best thing he can do for now is to avoid you. But it's going to be impossible with you because you just walked in opening the door to the practice room.

"Hey.. is everything ok?" you asked in a low concerned voice as he glanced up at you. Again he didn't know how to respond. You kept catching him off guard. He just gave a nod. He could feel that you were feeling uneasy. So he just stood up to go.

"Are you mad at me?" you asked probably wondering what's going on. Jungkook looked at you blankly and replied "No. I'm just busy." 

He saw sadness in your eyes as he walked out leaving you alone in the room. It hurt him to do this but he needed more time to act normal around you.