#40

You let out a deep sigh after pouring out your worries to your counsellor. After few sessions with her you finally felt comfortable to open up. You always walk out healing after meeting her. Jungkook made sure that you had the best therapist available and you are more than happy with his choice.

She looked at you and smiled softly before she continued with her counselling.

" Y/n I want you to understand that, the disappointment, the loss, the betrayal that's all temporary. we all go through things that are not fair. It doesn't matter if you are rich, poor or perfect everyone goes through heartbreak. People do us wrong and there are things we cannot control, and that's life."

"You cannot stop life happening to you, but you can choose how you respond. If you hold on to the hurt and go around dwelling on it thinking why did he do that, why did this happened to me, why did I loose everything , that means you are closing the door to happiness. you will never move on and leave behind the negativity. what you are today, you don't have to be this tomorrow. it's up to you." She continued with her gentle but serious tone.

"I know you r hurting, I know you are disappointed but don't let these things hold you here in the past. you need to move on to find what's right for you. So I need you to open up and let go."

Everything she said was making sense to you. You know it's right. And that you need to move on. Past few days you felt a change in you. And you want to live again. You wanted to live for the people who truly need you and for the people you promised to live a better life. So you looked up at her tears stinging your eyes.

"But how?" you asked feeling lost not knowing what to do.

She shifted in her seat and gave a knowing nod and smiled warmly.

"Y/n I want you to lay back and relax. Take some deep breaths." she said and you did whatever she asked you to do.

Once she realized that you were relaxed she asked you to close your eyes and listen to her.

"Y/n I want you to picture yourself in an open area. there are no buildings and there's no shelter, but there's a storm above you. Can you see it?" she asked and you gave a nod seeing all of it and feeling a bit scared. Then she continued in a calm gentle voice.

"This storm you see, represents the situation in your life right now. You don't tell anybody what you are going through because first of all you think they will not understand. and second of all you think they can't help you in anyway. "

"Feel it and see it that You're in this storm and you're down on your knees. and you're cold and you're weak and you feel like this is the end. But are you still not here?" she asked.

"I am." you replied feeling all the emotions and all the hardship you are currently going through.

"Yes. You are still here. You don't have to do this alone. Hold onto that person who you think might help you and Imagine them. Imagine them right now saying that they can't stop the storm right now but they will hold you and keep you warm until the storm passes. Because when they hold you the storm's still there but it's okay. because they're with you all the way."

you felt tears rolling down your cheeks as warmth and the feeling of safeness took over you. Then and there you knew who you had to hold on to. In your heart he appeared right away. It was him. It was Jeon Jungkook!

You didn't have to imagine him saying those things because that night he really said them to you. He saved you. He is your hope! And you know that he will always be there for you no matter what. You opened your eyes and looked at the bracelet he gave you 2 years back. You trace the black stone with your finger as more tears fell. You remembered what he said about taking away your pain that night. And realized that he has been there for you from the beginning. Your counselor let you have a moment before she finished off the session with her last piece of advice for the day.