#41

"Rise and Shine sleeping beauty!" Jungkooks loud voice and the sudden bright light which hit your face when he opened the curtains woke you up. Your eyes felt heavy and puffy. You wanted to sleep more but Jungkook was making it impossible.

"Up! Up!" he said pulling the blanket away from you. So you sat up straight and groaned, rubbing your eyes trying to open them.

"Why?" you asked blinking your eyes open.

"You'll see. Now go get cleaned up and come out. Breakfast is ready." he ordered with a smile.

"I'll have it here." you said to him.

"Sorry miss, here after no more room service. and also you are banned from entering this room till it's bed time." Jungkook winked at left you confused.

What on earth happened to him?

Jungkook seemed to be in the mood these days. Lately he has been cheerful making it impossible for you to mourn. He kept you occupied while taking care of you. And to be honest you are thankful for his distractions.

After changing you went out to the kitchen and took a seat next to the counter while he was placing the eggs on our plates along with some sausages and toasted bread. You looked over to the sink and your eyes widened seeing the mess he had created.

" I didn't know making those will create such a big mess like that." you said pointing at the pile of dishes and the messy surrounding..

"Well I'm a messy cooker. And since I made breakfast, you do the cleaning." he gave a sly smile as he set the plates in front of you.

"Sure." you gave a nod in agreement. He handed you a fork and a knife before sitting facing you.

"Dig in. You will need the energy." he said taking a bite from his toast. You raised your brow wondering what's he up to but he was too busy gobbling down his food. He smiled scrunching his nose and chewing like a bunny as you took a bite. And for the first time in a while you let out a small soft laugh, unable to hold it in due to his cuteness. Sometimes you wonder how can he be so cute like a bunny.

"Oh my god! you know how to laugh." Jungkook teased you placing a hand on his chest acting surprised, making you smile wide.

"Shut up and eat." you said making him chuckle.

"Did you have a good time with noona yesterday?" he asked making a small talk while you both ate.

"Yep. We both went to have some ice cream since I was craving for some for a while now. It's always fun to chat with Unnie. She said that she wants to have a surprise gathering for their anniversary. So I agreed to help."

"You did? Why didn't you tell me that you wanted ice cream? I would have gotten it for you." Jungkook pursed his lips and watched you with his dark doe eyes.

"That's fine. and yes I want to help. That's the least I can do for her, when she is doing so much for me." you said honestly. Jungkook seemed to be concerned but he didn't ask anything more about it. Instead he changed the subject and made small talk as you both had breakfast.

After that you took your sweet time and cleaned up everything. Once you were done with the dishes you thought of going back to your room but stopped when you remembered that you were banned from entering the room.

"Are you done?" you heard Jungkook asking from behind you.

"Yes!" you replied and turned to face him. You furrowed your brows when you saw him carrying cleaning supplies.

"Good! Then we can do some cleaning around the house." he smirked and threw a cleaning towel at you without any warning. Fortunately you caught it on time before it hits your face.