#23

It was noon. The sun was right over the head. It was showering fire. It was unbearably hot to work outdoors. This time we set up everything in Baeksasil Valley because it got streams and a forest. The shoot will be starting in the evening so the idols are inside getting ready.
As you and your team finished setting up the surroundings.

You were bit bitter about this show because you had to face Yuri because the BTS and SS girls both will be taking part in it together.

After that incident still you haven't seen Yuri. So you really didn't know how to face her. You kept praying that you didn't have to run into her.

Once everything was all done you and Miya went to get change because you were both sweating like pigs. 

"I heard that there is going to be a bonfire tomorrow night. Do you think we will be asked to join?" You asked Miya hoping you could just stick around watching your boyfriend.

"We are already invited. After they pack up the cameras all staff are asked to join for dinner with the idols." She said happily.

After changing and hanging around for a while. You and Miya went back to the shooting location. You waved at the members when you saw them. Jimin smiled when he saw you but didn't say anything. There were alot of cameras and other people around so he just pretended to be casual. And you also tried to avoid looking at him all the time.

Your mood changed quickly as the SS girls walked in all dolled up. They truly are beautiful but like Miya said the attitude is the problem. Yuri gave you a sly smile when you locked eyes with her.

But you quickly looked away pretending not to see her. When you looked back you saw her making her way towards Jimin smoothly. She rested her hand on his shoulder as she spoke to him. You watched them talk casually with smiles on their faces.

'Y/n! Get a hold of yourself. Are you going to act like a jealous girlfriend?' you asked yourself. Then you looked down at your hand. The ring Jimin gave you as a token of his love helped you take your mind off them because it assured you that Jimin is yours. 

The shoot started soon after. The two groups had to team up to play the games the staff had set for them and as expected Yuri had her way of joining the same team as Jimin. You just kept your straight face and made sure that everything was going well. You were bit hurt that Jimin didn't even take a glance your way the whole time. He was really involved with Yuri.

You noticed some staff around you gossiping about them. No wonder everytime they are together rumors spread. They do act very close and also they do look beautiful together. You looked around for Miya to distract yourself but she was busy enjoying the shoot watching the idols play. Thankfully someone called out your name. You turned to see it was the new co worker who joined few weeks back.

"Hey! want one?" Yang Jae asked offering a chilled drink, which you gladly accepted.

"I would love to have one. This heat is killing me anyways." 

he chuckled.

"It will get better after the sun sets completely." 

"I hope so. I really can't stand the heat. Specially when there are so many people." You said looking around.

"You want to take a walk with me?" He asked unexpectedly. You stared at him thinking if it's a good idea. 

"Don't worry I will not do anything funny. since you said you hated the crowd and the heat. We can go there a little further and still stay in sight." he said smiling and made you chuckle. It never even cross your mind that he would try to do anything weird. You have been working with so you knew he was a really charming and handsome guy. And since you didn't want to see Yuri rubbing herself all over Jimin, you agreed.