#18

Today you had to dress up again. You wore a nice white thin blouse and high waist pencil cut skirt because you had to visit an event location out of Seoul. You thought of not going to the company because it will be pointless since it will be late. But Jimin called in and asked you to drop by because he wanted to see you and he had practice till late night, and an event to attend tomorrow. Since you had nothing else to do. You thought spending time with the members would be fun.

You stopped by the cafe and bought some snacks and drinks for them. You wondered if Miya was still at work, so you sent her a text. 'Hey! Are you still at work?'  But she didn't reply. So you got into the elevator and sent a text to Jimin  saying that you are on the way. You smiled when you saw Jimin waiting for you in front of the door. He looked around and gave a quick peck smiling.

"Are you done practicing?" you asked a bit disappointed. You wanted to see him dance in front of you. 

"No. not yet. one more song to go." he said getting your hopes up. "You wanna come in and watch?" he asked and you gave a enthusiastic nod making him chuckle. 

"Here I bought some refreshments for you all." You gave the snack box to him as you carried the drinks in with you. 

"Awe, you shouldn't have. The guys will be pleased." He smiled.

"Y/n.... it's so nice to see you." V greeted you happily walking towards you. 

"Are these for us?" Jin asked pointing at the drinks. They all waved smiling happy to see you as you were happy to see them. 

"Nice to see you all. And yes these are for you." You said smiling back.

"Okay. Come on. lets go. lets finish this." Jin said impatiently gathering the rest up along with the five back up dancers in the corner.

"Come on. get your ass up." Jin pulled Jungkook up who was sitting in the corner staring at you. You smiled and gave a wave but he let out a sigh and pretended as if he didn't see you. ' What is his problem? Like seriously!' You wondered. 

"Sit here and wait. We will finish fast." V offered.

"Sure. Go ahead and finish it up. I'll be watching." You cheered.

As the guys started dancing you watched them in awe, totally mesmerized by their moves and the dance. They truly are beautiful together. So talented and loving. No wonder everyone calls them angels. You watched your man showing off to you. You could see a small smile from the corner of his lips as he knew that you had your eyes fixed on him. You got distracted when your phone rang. You answered when you saw it was Miya. "Hey. what's up?"

"Oh my god. where are you it's so noisy." she complained making you giggle.

"I'm at the VIP practice room. The members wanted to get an opinion on something. So waiting till they are done." You half lied to her feeling bad.

"Ooh! so you are watching BTS practice huh! I'm jealous! I wish if I was friends with them too." she whined.

"What are you doing?" you asked.

"Oh! me. I was with the nice SS girls. I had some work with them." she fake laughed and then you heard the girls from the other side. "Okay I gotta go. I'll call you later." Miya hung up making you chuckle. You were imagining her face with them,pretending to be nice. 

The guys ended the practice and slumped to the floor. You chuckled as they were making funny faces. V acted as he was dying and pointed at the drinks you had in your hand. You picked the snacks and drinks up and walked upto them to hand it over.

"Thanks Y/n!" they grabbed their drinks and a snack. 

"We have to head out. See you guys later. Thanks y/n. See you soon again." RM and J-Hope left after saying good bye. The others stayed back talking as they rested.